PDA

View Full Version : GLDiscus spawning air for sale!!!

kingbashi
03-02-2005, 11:54 PM
i was having a little trouble in one of my tanks yesterday and needed some metro---ofcourse none of my LFS had any---i called cary and he said "come over and get some"----DOCTOR DISCUS TO THE RESCUE :D --went over there to get my fix and had to check out his breeders--all of them look sweet and he had some fry on backs---what an awsome site---any way--i stuck around for a few to chat and get some advice on the treatment---he wouldnt even let me pay for the metro---I OWE YOU ONE BROTHER!!--------i got home and about two hours later a cobalt pair that havent even looked at each other since i got them were cleaning off the sponge---ten minutes later-the eggs are laid!!!--i am telling you it has got to be something in the air at carys--i must have brought it home on my clothes or something??---i will be getting with cary soon to discuss a patant and then bagging his air up and selling it!!!-- one bag per 200 sq ft of fish room--- what does everybody think---good idea --I WILL TAKE TWO----LOL :D thanks again cary!!!!!!!!

amazing aquatics
03-03-2005, 01:15 AM
That air is not for sale. You just got a sample of it for helping out tear down that wall. LOL

Moon
03-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Can you ship to Canada?