PDA

View Full Version : LOCATIONS? ADDRESSES??

dpt8
03-06-2005, 05:47 PM
I wish the bios were changed to at least say what state people are in :0( I don't know if I am chatting and seeing discus from the states, the Orient or where they are?? I see some great discus which would be awesome to add to may collection someday, and come to find out they are overseas. Also hard to meet anyone who is in closer proximity to me.

funkyfish
03-06-2005, 08:41 PM
i agree ppl should at lest put the state they live in if they are in the us.it would be nice to met ppl from my state that love the same thing i do
come on ppl do the kool thing and let us all know were ur from

Discusgeo2
03-06-2005, 08:54 PM
OK I just updated mine. I didn't realize I didn't have anything there. I too would like to know where people live.
George

alpine
03-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Please Everyone .
Enter the state you are from...
Share your Knowledge and enthusiasm with discus lovers in your area .Hope everyone will follow through and changed their profile to include their locations.

roberto.

oodi
03-06-2005, 09:56 PM
I agree... It's nice to have at least a general idea of where people are located. In addition, it would also be nice to have some first names, from those whose handle does not reflect it.

Judi
:)

dpt8
03-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Thanks for responses... Hopefully more people will read this and do same.. Thanks, David

Eddie
03-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Good idea Dpt8. I always wondered why some people didn't put in there location. I've had mine from the start so everyone can see that I am in BFE! ;) The Azores Portugal

roclement
03-07-2005, 09:33 AM
good idea! Brazilian living in Norristown, PA. right outside of Philadelphia. Portuguese is the native language!

Ola a todos!

Rodrigo

JimmyL
03-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Not only a good idea but also to show your sincerity of your communication. I don't answer any PM messages without knowing who and where they come from. I can't afford to waste my time to someone having too much spare time on hand.
Jimmy

Discus_KC
03-07-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm up to date !!!!!!!! Sorry !!!!!

Jack

sidra
03-07-2005, 11:22 AM
OOh! A couple of you from Portugal. I love it there. There is a riding school in Al Cainca I have gone to for dressage training. It's a wonderful trip. We had traditional Portuguese meals every day-food was so good. I spent so much time riding the wonderful Luisitano stallions that I didn't get to see as much of the country as I would have liked to. Got to see some from the air, did a lot of walking around Al Cainca, went to the National Palace and a couple other places-really wish I'd gotten to the coast though. Can't wait to go back again. The trip I go on is usually in January but I didn't make it there this year :( .

GulfCoastDiscus
03-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Just checking to see if mine is up there.

dan

SantaFeDiscus
03-07-2005, 09:16 PM
I am now updated as well :)
Fred

dpt8
03-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Please more people udate info so we know where you are from...