PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Goldengatediscus!!!!

crazy4discus
03-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey Brig!!! Me and a couple of my friends and a cousin went to Brig's last night to buy some of her discus and oh boy does Brig raise some nice spottteds i was just drooling.... We stayed there for about 30 mins because we had to get the discus to there new homes since we lived far away... My cousin and friend bought her baby swxlss and i got her adult male shootingstarxspotted eruption and all i can say about my male is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... So i just wanted to thank brig for the awsome new fish and for a great time at her house she is a great person with some gorgeous discus...
Her rlss are out of this world and her sw male is huge!!!!! Remember now Brig once you have babies from any of your spotted im on the waiting list.... I got the qt tank setup for him once i got home but not after my little dumb bro made a big mess for me that took me a couple of hours to fix... but in the end everything worked out got his qt tank up and let him into his new home... He made the trip home fine so thanks Brig be waiting on your babies...

Discusgeo2
03-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Ok who is Brig? This is my pet peeve when people can't spell out the complete words. If you can't spell it use a dictionary or Google.
George
Free Dictionary (http://dictionary.reference.com/)

crazy4discus
03-06-2005, 09:22 PM
ok sorrie discusego on simply she goes by goldengatediscus her name is Brigitte i just like to make it short didn't know it will make anyone mad..

hexed
03-06-2005, 09:46 PM
David,
Do you have any pics? Would like to see them ;)

crazy4discus
03-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Hexed, i only bought 1 discus from Brigitte but he is sure is pretty... I can get a pic but only thing is i don't really know how to take a good pic and my digital camera isn't the best one... I'll post a pic of him once he settles in he's just in his qt tank right now swimming around...

discusboy777
03-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I dont think any of use where mad justa little confused.

crazy4discus
03-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh ok Brad didn't know sorrie for the confusion bout that guys my apologies...

discusboy777
03-06-2005, 10:47 PM
No prob i under stood you. think a couple other people didint.

do you have any pics of the discus you got from brig

crazy4discus
03-06-2005, 11:47 PM
I did not take pixs of him yet because he is still getting use to his new tank and enviroment... Also i know once i take pixs of him it will be horrible pixs because i don't know the first thing about taking pixs also my digital camera is not the best one out there... But yeah i will take pixs of him anyways once he settles in just to let you guys see what he looks like...

goldengatediscus
03-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Hi David:
Thank you for coming over. I know that it was a long drive for you and your friends. It was nice to meet you all, and I hope that the new guy settles in for you, and takes a liking to your female. I'm glad that you got to see the RLSS in person, and now you know how big that SW male really is!

Just you help you out, I am attaching a couple of pics of the fish that you took home from me.
Brigitte

http://photos3.flickr.com/6052999_e819cc832b_m.jpg

http://photos5.flickr.com/6052993_5a98cb4bd9_m.jpg

http://photos3.flickr.com/6052992_9931a693cd_m.jpg

babyjess210
03-07-2005, 02:43 AM
Very Nice fish!!!!!! And you only took home one. LOL :) Good luck

Brigitte
I have to come visit you when I go up to the bay area.
Kenny

crazy4discus
03-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Hehe, thanks for posting the pic of my newist fish for me Brigitte!! I'll post updates of him later once he settles in with me... Kenny if she had more like that for sale i would purchase them all... Most of the ones that i really tooked a liking 2 wasn't for sale so i made sure if they ever had babies though that i will be on the waiting list her fish is stunning!!!

hexed
03-07-2005, 03:01 AM
Congrats, That's one nice looking discus!

crazy4discus
03-07-2005, 03:34 AM
Thanks Hexed!!!

discus4life
03-07-2005, 04:04 AM
kenny do i hear road trip?????? serious, i say we do it on a saturday. lolz

crazy4discus
03-07-2005, 05:46 AM
lol, Discus4Life your thinking like me when i saw her fish posted up for sale... I had to go get it so i went and it was sure worth it i cam home with a huge male... All im saying is it is worth it just to go look at her spotteds and her sw is a monster you can't even see the female when he swims in front of her!