PDA

View Full Version : Cary Strong back at it Again

Alexis Baker
04-07-2005, 02:29 PM
I just wanted to thank Cary At Great Lakes for the BD X Snakes and the BH I received yesterday. I don't if He cut them out and painted them but they are are picture perfect. They have all the traits a Great Discus should have good eye, round body and color that speaks to you. Keep up the good work Cary ! ;)

Audrey
04-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Here here!!! :D

Got mine a week ago and they really exceed what I was hoping for!

oodi
04-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Alexis,

I don't know if you know it or not, but you have violated board policy. You CANNOT say you received new fish, without posting pics! :D So let's see 'em!

Judi
:)

Eddie
04-08-2005, 12:24 PM
I second that! Here here! :D

Evan
04-08-2005, 12:57 PM
For this being just a hobby, there seem to be a lot of very happy people receiving fish.

This is good news, I was worried I would not be able to order from GLD one day.

Russ
04-09-2005, 01:46 AM
I sent Cary a PM and left a phone message for him but he hasn't gotten back to me, is he out of town?

Russ

bmrin1
04-09-2005, 10:03 PM
No he is not out of town. He was very busy today. I know this cause I was at his place today. He had people in and out of there all day long. Talked to him thios evening after getting home. Last person left at around 8:00 this evening. The guy is fantastic and I had a really great time. I'll post pics of my new fish in a different thread in a day or so.
Brian