PDA

View Full Version : 2 adult males for sale

crazy4discus
04-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Hi im selling off 2 of my 18 month old males due to no more tankspace and i have to take care of lots of juv discus for now. I was keeping these 2 for breeding purposes. There both old enough to breed and have both paired off with a bluediamond female but my water was to hard. Both of these guys took very good care of eggs and would make good dad's if you have females if not they will look great in a showtank. The turq is almost 6.5 inches and the bd male is almost 6 inches. I want 120 for both.. I had them since they were dime sized and grew them out this big these are the healthyist discus you will find eats anything you put in tank will eat from your hand.So happy biddings!!! This is for pickup only I am from stockton,ca which is about an hour away from the bay area and 30 mins away from sacramento.These 2 guys cannot be ship so bid only if you can pick them up thank you..This is a horrible pic of the 2 guys they look a lot better in person i don't know how to take pictures and my digital camera sucks so this is just what they kinda look like to give you an idea both very round discus.Give me an email at crazy4discus@yahoo.com or call my girlfriends cell at 408-230-6391 just ask for david thanks.

crazy4discus
04-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Hi!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that these 2 guys are sold thanks for looking!!! Have a great day!!!