PDA

View Full Version : Dan @ Aqautic Foods?

SantaFeDiscus
05-23-2005, 06:30 PM
I have been trying to order some food from Dan and have recieved no return calls or emails. Normally Dan is very timely in returning emails and phone calls does anyone know whats going on? Has anyone else been trying to order from him with no luck? Last week my emails were returned as "undeliverable mail", this week they are not being returned but still no word from Dan. If you know whats going on speak up please. Thanks.
Fred

Huy Nguyen
05-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Well, I would definitely want to know the answer too. It happened to me also. I emailed with order but got no return confirmation. I called in a lady took my order and name down but never received my order yet. This happened 2 weeks ago. Please, anyone knows what's going on?

shalu
05-23-2005, 08:31 PM
I got my bloodworm using email order about 10 days ago without any problem. Shipped the second day. Dan had several email exchanges with me promptly during the order. Actually I also called in first and the lady suggested I use the email. I used this email: blkworm@aol.com

oodi
05-23-2005, 08:51 PM
I ordered CBW and frozen foods about 10 days ago, with no problems... used the same email as shalu. :confused:

Judi
:)

RyanH
05-23-2005, 09:06 PM
I've got an order coming tomorrow morning.

I do know that Dan has used several email addresses over the last couple of years. Some of which are no longer in use. Check to make sure that you are using his most current email address:

blkworm@aol.com

hth
-Ryan

SantaFeDiscus
05-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks for replying everyone. I just got an email from Dan I guess everything is working again I am not sure what the problem was.
Thanks,
Fred

aggie_67
05-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Talked to Dan yesterday, he mentioned he had been "out of the country." Not sure over what dates but that may explain his not answering emails.