PDA

View Full Version : my first lay lol

jimmyhat
06-01-2005, 03:04 PM
april your fish i got from you are doing it on the rock right now i might need those tanks asap

Northwestcoastdisc
06-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Hi Jimmyhat,

What strain of your pair are going laying eggs?

Go head to set up a breeding tank:)

Good luck

Duncan

jimmyhat
06-01-2005, 07:08 PM
updatedfish (26).JPG view this jpeg under this link (http://jimmyhat.50megs.com/7%20foot%20tank%20and%20updated%20fish/) / the female has the white in the front of her and the male is the bigger...

jimmyhat
06-01-2005, 07:08 PM
ps thats flash eye not a bad eye LOL

NOw the other red marly pair are getting busy on the driftwood i gotta have someone get the reds im tryin to sell before i got mayhem in the tank :confused:

jimmyhat
06-02-2005, 07:02 PM
In the past the only way i found on breeding fish is to do the following..

The aquarist need only make the water very soft and supply the colony with good foods like frozen Artemia and Cyclops and some Shrimpmix for plecos //and good frozen foods like Bloodworm and brine/mysis shrimp and beefheart for Discus. Feeding them for the first week should kick them into laying or get something to pair!

Kagan
06-03-2005, 05:00 AM
nice pair congratulations. Good luck with them..

Kagan

jimmyhat
06-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Update the redpearl is trying to get the Red Marlbro with spot (males- attention) thats already working wiht the other female to lay with her??? OMG

So i have 2 breeding pair + a female that needs someone???????

NEED MORE TANKS :confused:

Like i have heard when it rains it rains hard....... I wnated this now i have it in full force :alien: