PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Of A Good Frozen Food Source

samcatj
06-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Anyone have a good reliable source for ordering a variety of frozen foods, i.e., BW's. Mysis Shrimp, Brine Shrimp, ONF 1 etc.

I have purchased in the past from Fosters and Smith but they have been out of the BW's for over a month now. Every time I call they give me a longer target date for them to get them in.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Samcatj

RyanH
06-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Give Dan a call at aquatic foods. I think he is cheaper than drs foster & smith in larger quantities.

www.aquaticfoods.com

hth
-Ryan

gary1218
06-07-2005, 06:16 AM
Frank Suerth @ Fish King in Chicago, IL - 773-736-4974. He will sell wholesale to "little guys" like you and me.

GARY

fish_maniac
06-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi Gary,
Did you order from fish King before and try his BW? His price is great but worry about the quality!
Any info is greatly appreciated.

Kam

Discusgeo2
06-09-2005, 03:17 AM
A source really depends on how much you plan to buy, are you buying retail or wholesale? If your only looking for 10 lbs or so it may just be better to stick with Dr's as the shipping cost will out weigh the cost of the food itself. I am not sure but I think Frank (FishKing) has stop selling to the little guy's unless you are a distributor of his. I normally get at least 100lbs from him so I am not sure how small he will sell anymore.

gary1218
06-09-2005, 06:01 AM
A group of us order from Frank every few months or so. We mainly get his Discus Diet beef heart recipe and Blood worms. We've NEVER been disappointed with his quality.

GARY