PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bristlenose plecos and pleco site

samcatj
06-26-2005, 06:58 AM
Anyone know of a good reputable breeder or seller of bristlenose plecos and other types?

Also looking for a site like simply discus but that deals in plecos.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Samcatj

mench
06-26-2005, 08:14 AM
Planet catfish is a good site for plecos......Bristlenose are always for sale on Aquabid..If ya lived close to me (Rochester NY) I have some.my guys are spawing pretty good...

Mench

seabass
07-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Planet catfish is a good site for plecos......Bristlenose are always for sale on Aquabid..If ya lived close to me (Rochester NY) I have some.my guys are spawing pretty good...

Mench

Hey Mench,

I have not responded on the website lately. However, I was wondering what types of discus you have available for sale. I just picked Rochester as one of my territories. Also, what type of Pleco's and Cory's do you have?

Thanks,

Seabass

diskboy
07-02-2005, 12:18 PM
i just got a bristle nose who do you tell the diff in the sex? and i would give you sum but i only have one so sorry

mench
07-03-2005, 07:10 AM
I have lots of different types of discus,a few Arowanas..plecos I have the plain brown and some albino little guys.You are welcome to stop in anytime..
Where are ya located?

Mench

seabass
07-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Hi Mench,

I am from Pittsburgh, I usually fly in and either work one or two days with a rep. that is from Rochester.

What type of discus do you currently have?

Take care and have a nice 4th.

Seabass