PDA

View Full Version : Need to get out....

bikhu
07-02-2005, 09:22 AM
Unfortunately due to some changes in my life and the need to reprioritize it looks like I need to get out of the hobby for awhile. I live in Western Massachusetts and have 25 or so very nice fish of various strains and sizes. I also have several tanks ranging from 30 gals up to 65 as well as the equipment for each. Is there anyone who is at all interested in any of this? I can not ship so any purchases would be pick up only. I really want this to be a simple process so prices will be very attractive...
Anyone?
peter

bikhu
07-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Been away from my computer for a while.... is no one in new England interested at all? If this is the case can anyone make any suggestions?
peter

Discusgeo2
07-08-2005, 02:09 AM
Well if you were able to ship, list what Discus you have available and the prices. Pictures would also help.
George

JeffreyRichard
07-08-2005, 08:13 AM
Sent you a PM ...

dmun24
07-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Hi What do you have to sell both fish and tanks , might be worth a trip let me know dennis

bikhu
07-08-2005, 07:56 PM
I have the following:
2 Wild Blues
1 Common Brown
2 Golden Browns
2 Rio Negro Heckels
1 Royal Blue
1 Rose Red
5 Red Diamonds
4 Red Snakes
1 BLue Diaomond (very nice color, shape and size but has one eye that was injured when a heater popped...)
1 White diamond x Blue diamond
1 Marlboro Red (no pepper)
Red Turq pair. Currently sitting on eggs . have brought to wigglers several times but then get hungry!!!
I have 3 Angel Blue Diamond juvies
and 3 Golden x Yellows juvies but I think that I might keep them. All of my fish came from Al and Cary with the exception of the Red Diamonds and Snakes which came from Oscar formerly Dessert Diamond Discus.
30 gal tank
45 gal tank
60 gal tank
40 gal tank
All tanks are sponge painted with blue latex paint.
I can't post pictured right now as my PC is on the fritz and I don't have the software for my laptop.

diskboy
07-09-2005, 09:40 PM
i would but dont have room, still how much are u asking for the 30? and the white diamondXblue diamond?

OEG
07-10-2005, 01:23 AM
Hi Peter sorry to hear youre getting out. I dnt visit the forum verry often but i hope you atleast got to see those SS and Red Diamonds grow hope they did well for you i would love tosee a pic of them, Lance has got some of the same batch i beleive and he tells me ther awsome. Wel hope everything goes well. You deserve it , youre an A+ guy.
OEG / Dessert Diamond Discus

OEG
07-10-2005, 01:34 AM
hope this works

OEG
07-10-2005, 01:36 AM
this is the SS mom im sorry i dont have a pic of the Red Diamond dad but trust me people he was Awsome.
OEG

bikhu
07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Hey Oscar,
was just talking about you yesterday....
Funny how that happens.... hmmmm
Well anyay. The snakes and the diamonds turned out beautiful. I loved 'em. As it turns out the first person to the house took everyone of them! Perhaps he will post some pics. I am sorry to have them go but very pleased about who took them. A guy that I respect and trust to baby them more than I did! It wont be long before I wont be able to give them the TLC they deserve and I refuse to let any being in my care suffer so the best thing right now is to let them go.. When I get situated again I will be back.
Thanks for the kind words Oscar.
peter