PDA

View Full Version : New pics 2 weeks later

traco
07-21-2005, 11:28 AM
Isn't it the way .... You try and take good photos, zoom, hold camera steady, etc.... and they don't turn out that great. Then the day you just point and shoot, they come out better than trying to fuss!

Well, my little ones are all doing great. Eating, growing, trying to the alpha position. I'm going to have to get my 90 gallon soon if they keep growing the way they are. :D

Enjoy.

Barb

traco
07-21-2005, 11:29 AM
# 2

traco
07-21-2005, 11:30 AM
solid blue in the front, blue diamond behind. I love the colors on these guys and they aren't even an adult yet.

traco
07-21-2005, 11:32 AM
last one.

blaze
07-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Isn't it the way .... You try and take good photos, zoom, hold camera steady, etc.... and they don't turn out that great. Then the day you just point and shoot, they come out better than trying to fuss!
Barb

AMEN

sean13
07-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Good loking fish. :thumbsup:

Sean

Barb Newell
07-24-2005, 11:34 PM
Would love to see some more pics :rolleyes2 cuz they get nicer all the time! I love how the little solid blue is coming, he sparkles! Just wait until you see how beautiful he is when he grows up. I kept one like him from my og pair, I have had more offers on him but I won't let him go.

The rr x ss cross eyes will get more red as they get older, til they are nice and red. They're a little slower than the others.

I love how you have the plants in your tank. Are the plecos munching on them?

Barb :)

traco
07-25-2005, 12:20 AM
Thanks, Barb. They are getting nicer and nicer every day! The shape of the two rose and snakeskin are perfect (at least in my eyes - but I'm not a breeder). But then again, the shape of the little blue and his color are gorgeous. He is a sweet little one; doesn't pick on others and seems to get along with everyone. Can fish have personalities? :)

I'm enjoying having all the different strains. Having the 10 makes looking at the tank each day fun. Someone has a bit more color, or someone new is doing the chasing. I've ordered the tank stand for the 90 so should get that in a week and then get the tank itself and then they can all move into their new home. :D

I'll take some more pics this week. I bet the forum will be loaded with pics after everyone returns and has stories to tell about the AGA.

The plecos are enjoying the plants but that's okay. They are earning their keep with keeping the glass, tubes, etc... clean. They are spending more time on the anubias (?) rather than the long tall ones but that's fine. I'll just look into fake plants if this doesn't work. Or just replace the eaten ones!

Barb

Barb Newell
07-25-2005, 12:37 AM
Hi Barb,
Can fish have personalities? Ask me, oh yes. Every fish I own has it's on personality.

The shape of the two rose and snakeskin are perfect

I got their parents from Cary Strong (GLD).

The little blue guy will grow into his shape, you'll see as he matures -- soon he will be as magnificent as dad (pic below), except more blue than green... he'll be big, round and very strong.

I'm glad you're enjoying them!!

Hope all is well.

My ocean green pair are two of the grandest fish I have!!!!

Barb