PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find pics of ACA winners with info?

kaceyo
07-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Is anyone posting pics of ACA discus winners with entry catagories, placing and owners listed?
If so, where are they? If not it might be a good idea for a NADA project(?). I think most of us, especialy those of us who couldn't make it, would love to see a complete set of pics with info.

Kacey

John_Nicholson
07-29-2005, 10:40 AM
I know that there are some pics scattered on this site and also over on aquaforums. I do not know what is on daah. My former partner still has me banned.....LOL.

-john

fishman
07-29-2005, 11:59 AM
DAAH has a whole lot of pics also.

kaceyo
07-29-2005, 01:25 PM
I have looked at DAAH and for some reason when I try to go to threads with lots of pics it takes so long to load my computer shuts it down before it's done. I know part of that problem is my cheap WebTV setup. Unless I'm mistaken they aren't organized by entry catagories and placing either, just scattered pics and info like Banned John said. I think it would go a long way towards advancing the image the U.S. has in the discus world if we organized the results of the show into somethin people could refer back to as is done with the BIG shows. Would be a good start anyways.

Kacey

John_Nicholson
07-29-2005, 02:18 PM
As a board member of NADA I will ask Jen if she can start a thread on that site showing the pics in one thread. I know that she has 1 or 2 long thread on aquaforums filled with pics.

- john

jeep
07-29-2005, 02:29 PM
That would be great... All I really have been seeing is people, which is great as well, but I'd like to see the fish too :D

alpine
07-29-2005, 03:12 PM
I know Luis Sanchez posted lots of the fish pictures. can not remember if it was here or DAAH . I think his name is call nam,e is Luis.

roberto.