PDA

View Full Version : prazi pro will kill copepods?

john2gs
08-13-2005, 09:18 AM
prazi pro will kill copepods?

or fluke tabs will be the good med for copepods?

whats the difference between prazi pro VS. fluke tabs?

Carol_Roberts
08-13-2005, 02:04 PM
They contain different ingredients. Prazi is easier on the fish, but will not kill copepods. Fluyke tabs will knowck back the copepods, but your fish may go off their food and turn lighter in color for a few days.

john2gs
08-13-2005, 02:08 PM
They contain different ingredients. Prazi is easier on the fish, but will not kill copepods. Fluyke tabs will knowck back the copepods, but your fish may go off their food and turn lighter in color for a few days.

thanks sis!

copepods harmful to discus in the long run? :confused:

Carol_Roberts
08-13-2005, 02:26 PM
No, but I don't like looking at them. Smaller numbers of copepods mean cleaner tank.

john2gs
08-13-2005, 02:58 PM
No, but I don't like looking at them. Smaller numbers of copepods mean cleaner tank.

are these copepods harmful to human beings?

because I usually clean the tank w/ my bare hands. Im afraid these small worms will stick/attach/insert to my skin or something :confused:

Carol_Roberts
08-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Not that I know of. They are scavengers that eat leftovers in the fish tank

Tito
07-27-2010, 10:33 AM
I just had to resurect this - when you swim in a lake or even the ocean - if even a tid bit of water entered your mouth - and you know it did - you just ate some copepods! LOL

Eddie
07-27-2010, 10:29 PM
I just had to resurect this - when you swim in a lake or even the ocean - if even a tid bit of water entered your mouth - and you know it did - you just ate some copepods! LOL

Yum