PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Ng distributer in San Fran ?

kaceyo
08-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Has anyone heard of a guy named Keith who is supposed to be the west coast distributer for Wayne's fish? He has a couple of deals going on Aquabid and has a pic of a blue knight that looks very much like a bulldog. In fact the pic has "bulldog" in ( )'s next to the name BK. Websight is: keithwng@gmail.com. I thought Ryan had an exclusive on Wayne fish in the US.

Kacey

Discusgeo2
08-16-2005, 04:15 AM
Keith Wong. I understand he visited Wayne's hatchery this summer. On Simply he posted My Hong Kong Trip, his Simply Discus name is Ban Me Not.

CliffsDiscus
08-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Has anyone heard of a guy named Keith who is supposed to be the west coast distributer for Wayne's fish? He has a couple of deals going on Aquabid and has a pic of a blue knight that looks very much like a bulldog. In fact the pic has "bulldog" in ( )'s next to the name BK. Websight is: keithwng@gmail.com. I thought Ryan had an exclusive on Wayne fish in the US.

Kacey

HI Kacey,
Keith Wong very well know to some of the Discus breeders in the San Francisco.
He has succefully bred some of the more difficults types of Discus the most
recent is the Fireworks. The San Francisco Discus breeders are deligthed to have
Keith as one of Wayne Ng's U.S. distributors.

Cliff

kaceyo
08-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks George and Cliff, thats good news. I was offered a chance to go in on a shippment from Keith but had never heard of him.

Kacey

dirk50merc
08-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Hers a link to the price list and available fish
http://www.bayserv.com/discus/Wayne.html

The shootingstar is great looking IMO

Discusgeo2
08-16-2005, 05:20 PM
His price list looks very good. Lets see how stable his prices stay.
George

kaceyo
08-16-2005, 06:17 PM
George,
I was thinking the same thing. Better get in on the first order, huh? Plus he's on the same coast as me where as Ryan is WAY over on the east coast. I Wouldn't even consider going to anyone but Ryan for Wayne fish otherwise.

Kacey

nanobe
08-16-2005, 06:20 PM
Moved to Moderator Section for Review by Al

Buyer feedback can take place by PM or Email.

crazy4discus
08-16-2005, 09:46 PM
I met Keith on sunday at the B.a.d meeting. He's a very friendly guy and he bought some of samsons red fishes. He didn't say anything about his wayne ng fishes that he has for sale but i am interested in getting some of waynes fish from him.

kaceyo
08-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Nanobe,
I have bought 12 of Wayne's fish and have found them to be very high quality over all. I did run into the gill problem you mention on two of them but couldn't be happier with the rest. Which strain did you have trouble with? And where did you buy them? Just curious.
Crazy4discus,
He doesn't have them yet, he's taking preorders.

Kacey

crazy4discus
08-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Hey Kaceyo! are you getting any? I live only an hour and 45 minutes from him and would like to just make a drive there and pick out my fish. But you said i had to preorder it so i would have to pay first then huh. I thought he is just going to order it to have it in stock and i could just come and hand pick them. Oh well but i sure would love to get some se's and shootingstars.

kaceyo
08-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Crazy,
A friend ordered some today and I'm gonna get a few SE's and maybe some BK's. The way Keith put it to me was you had to preorder to get the prices he listed but I don't think you have to preorder. You're alot closer than me, I can only wish I'd be able to hand pick some. Drop him a line and see what he says

Kacey.

BanMeNot
08-17-2005, 12:01 AM
This is been heated up!!
I was in the BAD meeting. I bought some Samson's Highest quality fish red sun and red melon. At the BAD meeting, since Samson is hosting at his hatchery, I don't think that is polite way to promote any Wayne fish.
The aquabid photo pic is taken by me at Wayne's Canton Hatchery. That is what Wayne told their name is. Many breeder has own name and the fish have difference characteristic that happen a lot.
I don't think anyone does have "exclusive" right to sell Wayne's fish. I don't think neither he nor I. All authorize relationship got to be on paper in ink. You can ask anyone to show them to prove. Please see this thread.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showthread.php?t=44610
Anyway if anyone wants a Wayne Certification with fish, please let me know. I can ask for it.
Well if any import fish having sick, I will offer any help I can.
The aquabid post has been declared the details like that is not actual pictures fish for sell, and the shipping date. Also I did warn all the inquire about the all SE fishes not having spots until growing from 3" inches. Moreover, I did phone Wayne to gather information about all fishes he is going to ship, then I have more detail to pre-order customer.
As anyone knows, I am just a start up, I can't stocks all Wayne's strains, I just want to check how hot the market will be from aquabid and simply. Then I will have idea how many fishes I need order thru Wayne. Most of my Wayne, I will advise any people if anyone does not. Anyway, here is FAQ of Wayne fish. Let me know any questions. Thank you.

www.bayserv.com/discus/faq.html

Discusgeo2
08-17-2005, 05:30 AM
Please let me know if you are getting any of the following Discus in. I would be interested in adding a few more to my collection.
1. Spotted Eurption (Grand Championship Baby) 6-7cm $90.00
2. Spotted Eurptions F3 7-8cm $75.00
3. Shooting Star 7-8cm $65.00

4. Super Angel's Diamonds 5-6cm $20.00. I have a friend looking for these.

nanobe
08-17-2005, 10:25 AM
For those of you that don;t already know, "Nanobe" is David Webber

:)

I post under these aliases because there are some people who will flame me just for breathing and I wanted to avoid that baggage.
I see my post from before has been removed...I won;t go into what I suspect are the reasons for that!

Dave has had a BAD experience with this breeder. Please IM him directly for exact details. Or feel free to IM me, DarkDiscus, as I have cut and pasted his response here which detailed his bad experience. I will be very happy to forward it to anyone who wants to hear what happened to Dave. This post is being edited for no other reason than it is in violation of site policy. I am sure that the management and all other mods agree that Dave's experience is valuable and worth being shared.

Thanks!

John

Robin764
08-18-2005, 05:04 PM
kk, you confusing me...Nanobe is david webber, but you just posted under nanobe, and signed it John..........:/

Anyway, does anyone no how to get a hold of the East coast Distributer? I'm over here on the east side:P

Robin

jdesilva
10-16-2005, 11:54 PM
well i know kieth but i didnt know he is a expert breeder. thats quiet new to me any congradulationg to kieth. joe

jdesilva
10-16-2005, 11:56 PM
well i did know keith . for a while i remember he used to come to me and ask frequently, how to sex fish and how to lower the ph and all those things . i guess he is become moore and more knowledgable these days congradulation kieth keep it up
joe