PDA

View Full Version : Double Laundry tub ?

alpine
08-16-2005, 06:12 PM
I am in the market to add a double Laundry tub (sink) to my small fishroom and though I would get your opinions on where to go look for one and any other advise you all might have.

Thanks,
roberto.

Bainbridge Mike
08-16-2005, 07:39 PM
I would go to your nearest big box retailer of home improvement products (Lowes, Home Depot, etc.). Do you already have stub outs for Hot and Cold water and a drain, or do you need to bring those in?
Mike

alpine
08-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Mike, Lowes does not have what I need (only single) and for them to order what I found was $300.00 more than the internet price for it.

thanks,
roberto.

Bainbridge Mike
08-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Oh, Sorry Roberto--
I did not realize that double utility tubs were that uncomon. I know in my area there is a plumbing supply place that sells mostly to contractors--but also does retail. Have you tried looking for a place like that nearby?

Mike

alpine
08-16-2005, 08:12 PM
I will...but they really take great pride in charging the happy homeowner a great amount of money for their goods....

roberto.

Bainbridge Mike
08-17-2005, 01:11 AM
I bet if you ask around you will have a friend or a friend of a friend with a contractor's license who can help you get the "contractor" price instead of the homeowner price. Good luck.

Mike