PDA

View Full Version : My newest discus

aloha_discus
09-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Aloha Everyone, I just wanted to post my newest purchase from Dan of Gulfcoastdiscus. Tell me what you think. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Mahalo Bradda Dan for the awesome discus.

Ike

aloha_discus
09-14-2005, 11:13 AM
next

aloha_discus
09-14-2005, 11:13 AM
forgot pic

aloha_discus
09-14-2005, 11:14 AM
another

aloha_discus
09-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Last one. I hope you like cause I do.

Ike

KIWI13
09-14-2005, 11:37 AM
They are beautiful.... Your gonna have alot of fun with em...

Spices
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
:angel:

SORRY, BUT I AM YELLING RIGHT NOW... THOSE ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!!

***! YOU, BRADDAH IKEY, BETTER HOPE DAN HAS SOME MORE LEFT FOR ME OR ELSE...

I HAVE A REDDIE-POOH LOOKING FOR A MALE RED. JUST KEEP IN MIND BRO.

:D

I wish you sweet ventures with them Ikey. Do your best. ;)

La FrangiPani

Barb Newell
09-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Beautiful fish Ike!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice Dan :)

Barb

KIWI13
09-14-2005, 01:00 PM
I love how Angie always gets excited when someone post pics of young discus.... I bet you wanna start breeding yours Ang ??? I think you should you got some nice fish...

Just a question, you always wanna get new fish... You got some new tanks I bet your not showing me... LOL

Did you manage to get some of Brians Gold's ??? Angie

Jas :p

GulfCoastDiscus
09-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Thank you Folks.

These are coming from Roy Khoo. You can see his fish in the back of the book "The Naked Truth". Unfortunately I imported only a small quantity. Here's a pic of the Mosaic Leopard.

ronrca
09-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Wow! I wish I had money........boy do I wish I had some money...........shucks I wish I had some money.........I WANT BABY DISCUS TOO! :-(

They are incredible! Thanks for sharing!

Spices
09-15-2005, 03:48 AM
I love how Angie always gets excited when someone post pics of young discus.... I bet you wanna start breeding yours Ang ??? I think you should you got some nice fish...

Just a question, you always wanna get new fish... You got some new tanks I bet your not showing me... LOL

Did you manage to get some of Brians Gold's ??? Angie

Jas :p

:p :p :p :p :p :p

In due time, Jas...In due time.

I absolutely enjoy frybabies. Very few on the forum have frybabies that are really sweet like those Ikey got from Dan and R??? (forgot name). ;)

I want to begin breeding but my tanks haven't come yet. Need more space. It will be here but not set up. Need time to move to a new house. Won't happen before year's end, though. Things are going extremely much like turtle's pace as NYC is very expensive to live, which doesn't grant anyone with family to enjoy hobbies such as this.

I haven't seen Brian logged in for a while. Hoping all is well with him. I don't know if he has any more goldies.

If Brian has goldies, I'll have room for them.

Regards,
Angie La FrangiPani

Carol_Roberts
09-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Nice clean youngsters :)

aloha_discus
09-15-2005, 11:48 PM
Mahalo for the kind words. I will post more as they settle in. Boy am I Happy with these little ones.

Ike

ppv1951
09-23-2005, 07:39 PM
very nice fish!

pat.