PDA

View Full Version : You have to be there to just see it ... Incredible!

Spices
09-15-2005, 06:50 PM
For weeks I've been discovering my daughter's angels growing maturity and sexual maturity too!

Never would I have thought that there would be a serious dilema in the tank that would make the soap opera shows less convincing.

Check out the scenes, if you will. I'm just glad that my son and I were doing studying and we just happened to be right caught smack in the middle of this.

This is the discussion.

Spices
09-15-2005, 06:52 PM
And here it goes...

I think he's suggesting to her that he's not ready!! :(

Spices
09-15-2005, 06:55 PM
I've been blaming the snails for the damages to the swords and crypts. But now I see they weren't the only ones doing the damages. The angels are culprit too. Especially the three-some lovers that just can't seem to make things go right. :sad:

In this image they're talking among themselves nice and less hostile. This is only for a few short seconds.

Spices
09-15-2005, 07:00 PM
:D They try once more... and again i don't think he's ready. He was with the other lady but not with blondie here.

Spices
09-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Yep...I knew he wasn't ready for her. He's backing out of "her" plan. :D

Spices
09-15-2005, 07:05 PM
The tank is filled with excitement...Notice the blue diamond. LOL :D
I snapped this picture about a week or more ago when I noticed more excretion coming out of the fish (more than normal) but I also seen a raised pair and more (amongst the angels).

Time for their own tank.

Angie

KIWI13
09-16-2005, 04:02 AM
Well Ang, this is a fever cause mine caught it too.

the marble is a female and the white is the male. Yes they look fat after a good feeding of beefheart.

They spawned in the tank, the male refused to care for the eggs. The rams and discus wanted cavier and the female got fed up.

In short they got fungus when I seperated them which makes me think the male didnt actually firtilise them.

I never saw them spawn only found em at night.

jas
;)

KIWI13
09-16-2005, 04:03 AM
eggs

KIWI13
09-16-2005, 04:03 AM
eggs again

Spices
09-16-2005, 06:44 AM
I had eggs too but they went flying from somewhere I didn't see! All I knew is that I woke up and saw discus and blue ram scrambling to eat them. By looking at your picture, I gather my angel three-some did spawn on the plants. My plants are all picked on. They linger around the tallest leaf, encircling it pretty often and tapping it. :sad:

Well, I told my daughter that's it... I'm fixing the second tank which is under the 75-g and putting her angels in there. Problem is that blondie's wings expands very high and tall, along with her refuse-to-spawn male partner. They probably need the 20H-g for them.

Angie

Spices
10-01-2005, 09:41 PM
They finally did it!!!! The eggs are well guarded by both parents (Goldie and orange koi). Yahoooooooooo!!!!
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Spices
10-01-2005, 10:25 PM
They finally did it!!!! The eggs are well guarded by both parents (Goldie and orange koi). Yahoooooooooo!!!!

Spices
10-01-2005, 10:25 PM

Spices
10-04-2005, 01:07 AM
Oh, boy! This is a lot of babies!!!! Not sure how many will survive. But this is the third couple and they just delivered today. Yipes!!!!

Spices
10-04-2005, 01:09 AM
:confused: I don't know who the other papa koi is. I'm sure he's around there but with another lady (Goldie???).

ppv1951
10-06-2005, 06:03 PM
very nice!!!

Spices
10-06-2005, 09:18 PM
very nice!!!

Well, just to let you know. Last week has been a full moon for the angels and now this week seems like it for the discus pairs!!!!

The angels and ram and discus ate the eggs! Mamba Angel is ticked and chases her two beaus around. I think they're at the height of "Inspiration Point". ;)

:D