PDA

View Full Version : BARLESS FOUR BAR COBALT

american breeder
10-06-2005, 12:27 AM
In my way of nameing the fish
i felt the most accurate way to denote this fish in question was
to mention that it is a Barless fish derived excluseively form a FOUR BAR COBALT that was properly line bred

easy....

Jimmy my friend

email me at LOTUSAQUATICS1@aol.com

i will send u some pics

im afraid if i publish pics here
everyone will hijack them

i have very intertesing photos of each generation for your enjoyment as well
a photo history of a strain evolveing..
I attained the SUPER SOLID GREEN from Mr Chan

ask anyone who was around at the time even Old Sunny Lo came and saw them

i was given 10 babies
the Number One pair only spawned a few times
then got the PLAGUE AND DIED

i am the only one who has this strain
there simply is no BLUE GREEN FISH
that can compare
HI BDY HI FIN ENORMOUS
a friend of Mr chans in China town, old man developed fish..he is gone now..
Be well
M

Jason
10-06-2005, 01:18 AM
Big daddy M!

if U want to post some pics just send them to me, I will have my webmaster watermark them so that they cannot be stolen.

american breeder
10-06-2005, 01:44 AM
Big daddy M!

if U want to post some pics just send them to me, I will have my webmaster watermark them so that they cannot be stolen.
im feeling much better today
some people prayed for me yesterday
it worked

anywho

i was looking over your new additions
and they look smashing

do u have pic of the fish i already sent u

if u like u can show them here

show them TRUE BREED DOT DASH TURQ
forerunner of ERUPTION TYPE
show them SUPER SOLID GREEN DIAMOND WITH BLUE FINS

anyway..now that i am feeling much better
thanking my friends in England
i will slowly get back to makeing 6 oclock rounds of the hatchery

anyway i spoke with April

shes excited

Be well my son
M

JimmyL
10-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Who are you Old-timer? Are you Mark W. From Florida. Please send pic. to my e-mail. to my personal collection. You're find it on my profile. I took a lot of pic. in Sunny's farm. I used to visit him once a year. I practically have pic. of every single strain available dated back for 30 years. I will not doubt you. There are lots of hidden treasures in the discus world. I recently found a ring leopard that is out of this world. Still find something new every day. Are the barless four bar cobalt used to called Bulldog?? I have been breeding that strain which is consider culls by the western hobbyists for a long long time. Love every minute of it.

There are many red eye solid Green in Penang. A different color variation from the Blue diamond. I've never seen an Albino Sloid green. The latest I've seen is the Blue diamond Albino. Is he Alfred Chan? The old Chinese man used to raise his babies in Green water loaded with Algea. Never did W/C and if you asked him how much W/C. He showed a section of his middle finger.... "That much". He just replaced water that was evaporated under the sun. I knew him well..
Jimmy

victor
10-07-2005, 09:14 AM
I recently found a ring leopard that is out of this world

hii
jimmy can you show us? :)

JimmyL
10-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Sorry, Can't. I don't have the pic. and the breeder is not ready to show the fish. It will be at least 2-3 years until he has thousands of fish ready for sale. Be patience. They will come. Lots of breeders in Asia want to get hold with the babies too. I'm in line for 10 babies.
Jimmy

american breeder
10-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Who are you Old-timer? Are you Mark W. From Florida. Please send pic. to my e-mail. to my personal collection. You're find it on my profile. I took a lot of pic. in Sunny's farm. I used to visit him once a year. I practically have pic. of every single strain available dated back for 30 years. I will not doubt you. There are lots of hidden treasures in the discus world. I recently found a ring leopard that is out of this world. Still find something new every day. Are the barless four bar cobalt used to called Bulldog?? I have been breeding that strain which is consider culls by the western hobbyists for a long long time. Love every minute of it.

There are many red eye solid Green in Penang. A different color variation from the Blue diamond. I've never seen an Albino Sloid green. The latest I've seen is the Blue diamond Albino. Is he Alfred Chan?

Jimmy.
LOL
Jimmy

i am the wind but not Mark Weiss
i move and flow
yet no one has seen me
i am old but youth has not forsaken me
who am i u ask

just a man on a old park bench
ring Leopard

haha
likes jokes i got a million of them
like many they have concentrated all efforts on ASian Breeders

but forget to look in own backyard
oh well
M

AADiscus
10-08-2005, 09:04 AM
:D Amoung confusing me before M, you have a great sense of humor!

Kindredspirit
10-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Now, M....

I could have sworn you said you WERE Mark, in another thread??

I am confused....too :confused: lol!

Marie~