PDA

View Full Version : Off topic but holeeee koi from Barb Newell.....

tag
10-06-2005, 01:25 PM
I just had to post. I picked up several koi angels yesterday from Barb Newell and I am in awe of their magnificant beauty. Of course I started out wanting a couple and couldn't pass up this one or that one that was uniquely beautiful but my gosh... these koi are brilliant shiners. Orange...wow! They glow!!!

I couldn't get over the fact that there could be 100% healthy, perfect, amazingly coloured koi in a tank of hundreds. I wish I had a large tank just to house koi.

Anyways, just had to post to commend Barb on her success on these koi...simply incredible.

I'll try and post some pics just as soon as I locate our digital given we just moved.

Thanks Barb....I'm in luv!!!

Hope it was ok to post this in this section....wasn't sure where to put it but had to say it.

Take care

Tina

Kindredspirit
10-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Barb~

Empty your mail box!!! I can not reply to you...... :( ...i also posted a questions somewhere....... about angels~

Marie~

Barb Newell
10-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Hi Tina, glad you like them!! I snapped a couple of pics of the group. Hope you don't mind me hi-jacking your thread LOL -- but I know your digital can't be found.

Barb Newell
10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
x

Barb Newell
10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
c