PDA

View Full Version : New Koi angel babies

Mountain Man
10-08-2005, 02:13 PM
We just received these Koi angels from Barb Newell and wanted to show them off. We got Discus babies from Barb in July as well. Both shipments were extremely well packed and arrived in excellent condition. The little guys are swimming around their new home like they have always been here. Thanks, Barb for the care you take and for the newest members in our fish family.

Barb Newell
10-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Peggy, they look right at home and happy. Very nice tank.

Are they eating yet?

Has the flash caused the white eyes?

Barb

Mountain Man
10-08-2005, 08:35 PM
They are eating soaked tetra bits and we did give frozen blood worms once but then read someplace not to give those to babies?? They sure did like them. I crumbled up some tetra flakes and put a few of those in as well. I only give a small amount at a time and clean it out if they don't eat it in a reasonable time. We will keep a close watch for a while to be sure they do ok but they sure do seem happy so far.

Peggy

Mountain Man
10-08-2005, 08:36 PM
PS. Their eyes are clear as can be...it was just the flash.

Barb Newell
10-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Hi Peggy, shaved bloodworms are good for them. Just get a sharp knife, a chunk of frozen bloodworms and shave it into a baggie or cling wrap.

Barb :)

Spices
10-09-2005, 08:10 AM
They're taking shape quite lovely...Beautiful. :angel:

Barb Newell
10-09-2005, 04:44 PM
With Peggy and Bernies tender loving care, they'll grow into magnificent fish :)

Barb

discus4moi
10-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Hi,
I also just received some koi babies from Barb and they are absolutly beautiful!! I am going to try and post a pic and hope it works. The colours are amazing!
Barb has always been wonderful to deal with in both her angels and discus, she is a wealth of information and always willing to help wherever she can. She is a generous and honest person and I always enjoy talking fish with her. She has taught me so much and I am so very gratful that I came into contact with her. Barb's fish are always healthy and strong, due to her overwhelming care!! I will continue to buy fish from Barb and I would recommend her to anyone who is interested in angels or discus.
Once again Barb, thanks so much for the beautiful fish and all you have done for me, words sometimes just don't seem to be enough in some circumstances and this is one.
Have a Happy Thanksgivings and keep in touch,

Cathy

Barb Newell
10-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Thanks Cathy and Angie :)

Angie, my rose reds are in the US now, my greens too. Contact Ryan (Dkarc).

Barb

crazydiscus
10-15-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey guys the koi angels look excellent! I'm in Australia and I'm just wondering if anyone could deliver me some over here because the koi angels here are of very bad quality! I want some nice ones like those in the pictures above.
Cheers :p