PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone help with this!

Benis
10-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Dear All,
Does anyone know where I can purchase somewhat a divider to separate a tank? I have a 125 and tow of my fish have paired off and have been laying eggs almost every two days once they are eaten by the others. I only have seven discus in the tank and nothing else. I really do not have the room in my place for another tank and I just wanted to see if the eggs were saved if they would even hatch, especially when I hear so much about water parameters.

Can a place like home depot or menard carry such a thing as a divider!

Discusgeo2
10-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Benis go to your local hardware store and buy a sheet of egg crate material. This plastic material covers lights in most offices. It will let the water flow go right thru it because it has 1/2" square holes to let the light thru. It works great and you should be able to get a sheet for about $8.00 Just cut it to size and your all set.

Benis
10-09-2005, 10:14 PM
George,
I really hope that it helps and see how the parents will start acting. It’s sad to see those lay eggs over and over and get eaten by the others. I never knew what I had and it seems I’m working with 3 males and females and the last one is the runt of the bath.

Thanks A Million,

Hans