PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it !!!!

candyl70
10-23-2005, 05:32 PM
Tony's medicine worked!! Today was the last of the 48hrs for the 2nd dose, and they are better!! All for of them come to the glass for food, and none of them are hiding or black. And all the extra slime on their bodies is gone!!! I was so scared i was going to loose them. Thank goodness!!

Candy:D

Kindredspirit
10-23-2005, 08:08 PM
Hey Candy!!

That is AWESOME!!!! Remember that what med that was for and how you used it.....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_3.gif

Marie!

flofish05
10-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Hi Candy!

What med did he send you, I have bought fish from him, I want to know just in case his fish noflo one day !!!

Thanks!

candyl70
10-24-2005, 12:06 AM
Flo,

The meds he sent are Blackening Panacea, and the fungus cure. It's for Discus plauge 2. At least that is what is on his web site. I was a little skekptical after the first dose didn't do it because so many of his customers have had success. But after the 2nd dose they were cured! I really am amazed and so very grateful to him. Hope you never need to use it though. Mine got sick right away. I think with the pH change and the bully that i had in my tank really stressed them out. I am actually considering culling the two Pigeon Bloods that I got from another store. Before I knew more about Discus i bought them. Now that i do, i have noticed that they are stunted. They have big eyes and sort of oval bodies. I am going to take them back next weekend for a trade in and then go back to Tony's store. The fish i got from him have small red eyes and i really nice body shape, nice and round. I think that i have rambled on enough :p hope this helps. What kind of fish did you get from Tony?

Candy

Carol_Roberts
10-24-2005, 12:38 AM
Interesting names. I'd be interested to learn the actual medication contained in the bottle.

srdiscus
10-24-2005, 12:42 AM
Candy, glad to know you have saved the poor little guys' lives!
FloFish, I do not know who you are. If you have any questions, you may drop me an email. I am not promoting my business here.
Tony

candyl70
10-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Carol,
The bottles don't list the ingredients. The fungus cure turned the water blue, and the blackening panecea was green. I was gentle enough for the cory cats and in my boyfriends tank his clown loaches. We used the medicine at full strength and followed Tony's instructions exactly. Thanks to everyone for their advice the all the support. :D

Candy

candyl70
10-25-2005, 06:50 AM
here is a red that was black. sorry for the quality

jules
10-25-2005, 06:55 AM
Candy : the fish looks pretty good now. Sounds like malachite green and methylene blue.

Julie