PDA

View Full Version : HAPPYBIRTHDAY MIKE ( Bainbridge Island that is)

KIWI13
10-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey Seattle Mike, heres wishing you a very Happy birthday and hoping you got all you wished for..

Sincerely

Jason

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bouncegre :bouncegre :bouncegre :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :drummer: :guitarist :guitarist :guitarist :guitarist :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :juggle: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Kindredspirit
10-25-2005, 10:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_23_9.gif

hope you get many shiny things!

Marie!

Jeff
10-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday Mike!!

korbi_doc
10-25-2005, 12:54 PM
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :bounce: :bounce: :drummer: :drummer: :bounce: :bounce: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!! Dottie :guitarist

Gold Mt Discus
10-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Happy Birthday Neighbor!!!! Hope you get lots of discus for presents!!
Frank

Bainbridge Mike
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Thanks everyone. I've had a great birthday. I have also had some wonderful presents--including many nice shiny things (see my bio)! I ordered a dozen baby koi angels from angels plus; and my wife and daughter purchased lights and fenders for my mountain bike so I can start commuting to work. It has been wonderful to get to meet (online and in person) so many people who love fish as much as I do! I am keeping the baby koi in the aquarium I maintain in my office in downtown Seattle. I will try to remember to bring in my camera so I can share some pictures too.

Thanks,

Mike

RyanH
10-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey Mike,

It sounds like you made out pretty good with your b-day. :)

I hope you have many more!

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

:bounce: :bouncegre :bounce: :bouncegre

Bainbridge Mike
10-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks Ryan. Sorry I missed you last august. If you manage to come out here next summer, let me know. Take care,

Mike