PDA

View Full Version : Y

Spices
11-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Y???????

Spices
11-08-2005, 03:29 PM
With no oncoming signs; none what so ever!!! ???????? This baffles me.

Spices
11-08-2005, 03:33 PM
This is them on the 30th of October 2005 at 1150 hours.

Spices
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
We lost the pairs! Goldie (Blondie, too). :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

ValorG
11-08-2005, 04:30 PM
im really sorry for ur loss. my condolences, did u recently do a water change before it died?

Mughal
11-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss...I doubt anyone could guess the true cause and have the answer console you at all....:(

be happy! They definitely went to 'fish heaven' and now you can get some juevenilles to take their places:)

ronrca
11-08-2005, 04:46 PM
? You have to keep them in water. :p

Sorry to hear this. Hope you do find out why though.

Elcid
11-08-2005, 04:53 PM
sorry to see this....Keep a sample of the water in that tank, maybe freeze some too incase there is some VOC component that may have caused it! Hope you will find out what it was! The only time this happenned to me was overdose with PP....

take care,
Sandeep

candyl70
11-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Oh Angie!!! I am soooo sorry to hear that this happened. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_44.gif What are you going to do now?? Were you able to save any?? I truly am very sorry. I have watched your tank in the other sections and really enjoyed watching the whole process unfold.

Sincerely,
Candy http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_13.gif

Spices
11-09-2005, 04:41 PM
This one stomps me!! I have to believe it was the "call" from Fish Heaven. Ironically, the three angels were the exact three-some!! Every two weeks I'd have a spawn and this occurred all of a sudden!

Water params were fine! I did no water change in some days which is ordinary and yet was not bothersome to the tankmates. I really have to believe it was indeed the "call".

Thanks for the condolences!! But these koi angels belonged to this sweet angel of mine. And she's ticked. Once we relocate I have to get her a tank filled with them, she demanded. And right away!

Addendum (11/10/05):
Here's the tank now. All angels went to Fish Heaven and they took the only German Blue Ram with them. Discus are fine. None loss. This shot was taken after lights turned on. My OG/BD is behind the plants and stone (still sleeping).

Spices
11-09-2005, 04:48 PM
? You have to keep them in water. :p

Sorry to hear this. Hope you do find out why though.

:p :p :p ... LOL They were drinking it from the top surface (too much drinking probably caused their rendevous and someone up in Fish Heaven says: "No Adultery is Just."). Keep on Rolling in Laughter (KORIL).
:D
Angie