PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Montrealers

EthanCote.com
11-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Hello all,

I am in the process of looking for all discus hobbyists within the Montreal area. I would like to create a network of discus enthusiasts so that we can share, trade or sell discus among ourselves.

I have already contacted some people within this forum that are Montrealers and I am seeking for more.

I am sure there are tonnes of discus hobbyists within Montreal and it’s a shame that we do not know who each other are.

Please get in touch with me at chi@ethancote.com and introduce yourself. Please put some sort of "discus" or "simplydiscus" text in the subject heading to prevent my spam filter from filtering your email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Chi.

PS: If you are reading this post and is not from Montreal but do know of those living in Montreal, I would appreciate you giving them a heads up about this post or send me their contact info and I'll get in touch with them. Thanks.

ronrca
11-17-2005, 04:21 PM
:thumbsup: Good luck to you Chi! Thats an excellant idea and too bad Im way on the other end of the world. :(

Keep us posted! Id love to hear about it.;)

EthanCote.com
11-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Will do Ron. Thanks for the well wishes.

Cheers,

Chi.

Jason
12-10-2005, 03:12 AM
good job Chi!

If you guys can get a club with meetings together I will donate some prizes for raffles and draws etc. through Chi.

April
12-10-2005, 03:54 AM
well..i think vancouver needs to have a discus get togeather. no club..just a discus yabber nite . theres lots of vancouverites around... in the new year or spring.
Coming Jason? : )

Jason
12-10-2005, 05:35 AM
Coming Jason? : )

absolutely1 :-)

just hope I don't get lost trying to find the place!

April
12-10-2005, 03:42 PM
you wont get lost..ill direct you. just look for the address with the sound of water flowing. (insert eye rolling emoticon)