PDA

View Full Version : Twelve 2" Pigeon Blood frys FREE to go

Kenny's Discus
11-27-2005, 10:21 PM
Hi all - I have twelve 2" PB frys to give away. Since they are PB strain they do have some peppering. (some more but some pretty clean) I do think they'll be a good group for anyone (especially beginners) who wants to try out this hobby but has limited resources. :-) Their main diets consists of Tetrabits & frozen bloodworms and they are very healthy.

I live in Daly City, CA (5 mins from SF) and will do local pick-ups only. I can be contacted at (650) 922-2568 or kj32588@pacbell.net. Thank you.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showthread.php?t=45944

Kenny

Mustang65
11-28-2005, 01:25 AM
Hi

I am interested by your generous offer, I can come over tomorrow
I send you a PM

Mustang65
11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Hi

I got the fishes today, no need to contact Kenny anymore; I was the lucky person that collected then :)

First, I would like to say more than the free discus; I met with a wonderful person that love Discuses and you can tell. Kenny is passionate with his discuses.

I spent over an hour in his garage admiring his new setup; I did not see the time pass. It is very practical and nice.

I have only good thing to say but again thank You! I will stay in touch and will send you some pictures.

Kenny you're the best!

jchan108
11-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Yes, Kenny is a great guy! I had a chance to meet him last week with the intention of checking out his setup, but I ended up buying a few fish from him. He has a very clean setup and his fishes are very healthy, I will definitely buy from him again.

Jeff

Kenny's Discus
11-28-2005, 11:47 PM
Thank you Joe. It was my pleasure meeting u too! I enjoyed our conversation (all discus-related of course :-) ) and sincerely thank you for coming over today to take these little guys home. I know they'll be in good hands! (your 72g is even bigger than my 55g!)

And yes please keep in touch and be sure to let me know of any help I can offer in the future. Thanks again, Joe!

Best Regards,

Kenny

Kenny's Discus
11-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Hello Jeff - thank you for your kind words. I look forward to chatting with you more in the near future, especially when those scarlets start to produce babies! :-)

BTW, how's the Green-Whites doing?

Thank you Jeff.

Kenny

jchan108
11-29-2005, 12:26 AM
Kenny,

They are doing great, eating very well now. Definitely call me when you have the Scarlet babies.

Jeff