PDA

View Full Version : And the story goes...

Spices
12-30-2005, 10:53 PM
It all started with his first time learning to fertilize eggs on a heater. As inexperienced he is he sure knows how to protect what is rightfully his and his only.

See photo below. ;)

Spices
12-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Then comes along the party who is intested in his gal Ms Golden. Papa went checking on his newly fertilized eggs and it appears for a while that he was counting to see if any were missing!!

See photo below. ;)

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:07 PM
He ain't no joke when it comes down to his love for Ms Golden...He started with an aggressive bite to Sir Wild Green Thang who longs for Ms Golden, Sir Wild Royal Blue's long time lover.

In this photo you see Sir Wild Green Thang follows Ms Golden all around; as he does, Sir Wild Royal Blue is having a quick run with Ms Red.

See photos below.

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Okay... here again are those incredible photos.

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:13 PM
Watch player get with Ms Red.

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:14 PM
The photo didn't come out in last post. Here it is.

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:17 PM
I think the Temptations said it best: "Papa is a rolling stone." He's into reds too.

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:18 PM
"Since he pays no attention to me now..."

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:20 PM
"Okay, so now he knows what it feels like..."

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Then they're off to their corner (by the heater).

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:24 PM
But not with a third party...

Spices
12-30-2005, 11:28 PM
This one is still too young to be involved. I think it is a male; [s/]he's too busy looking for food. :D

sidra
12-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Nice photos Angie. Your discus look great.

Spices
12-31-2005, 02:59 AM
Thanks!!! Hey Karen how are your new frys doing?

I could have had an hour long taping of a love triangle or bliss with a quad. Those discus all hit such a high last night. I loved it!!! :D I happened to be there when I heard splashing water noises. I saw all four of them swimming at the top of the tank!! I had just finished doing the water change (80%). Afterwards, I saw the couple cleaning the glass and tapping on the glass. It really was something to see. Especially when two males wanted to be the "glass cleaners." LOL :D

Best wishes for the new year of 2006!!!

**Angie**

CAGE-RATTLER
12-31-2005, 04:16 AM
Love the pics ...... and the story!

I love your tank decorations too.

Do those crystals reflect the tanks lighting like a kaleidoscope thru out your room or does your room light reflect them to inside the tank??

Ive seen people hang them in fron of they're widows and when the sun hits them its like a light show in the room.

oodi
12-31-2005, 12:47 PM
Great story and pics, Angie!

Happy New Year!!

Judi
:)

candyl70
12-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks for sharing that Angie!!! They look great! Funny how they are teasing each other! It's a discus soap opera!! lol!

Happy New Year!!

Candy

Spices
01-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Love the pics ...... and the story!

I love your tank decorations too.

Do those crystals reflect the tanks lighting like a kaleidoscope thru out your room or does your room light reflect them to inside the tank??

Ive seen people hang them in fron of they're widows and when the sun hits them its like a light show in the room.

Hi ya Cage!! Yes, every morning just when the sun reaches its peak, the room has stars (illuminating) all around with light reflecting from those swarovsky crystal balls on the tank. ;) I love it. **Angie**

Thanks for sharing that Angie!!! They look great! Funny how they are teasing each other! It's a discus soap opera!! lol!

Happy New Year!!

Candy

Hi Candy, You're not kidding about discus soap opera ("Discusnovela"). LOL :D They're still kicking up a fit. :)

*Angie*

Great story and pics, Angie!

Happy New Year!!

Judi

Hi Judi,

:D The story is definitely a love-theme discus novel. :D Thanks! I hope you and Tad have a splendid one too!! Take care.

Happy New Year 2006 Everyone!!! May we all find prosperity in love, peace and eachother. God bless you.

**Angie**

candyl70
01-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Hey Angie,
I was wondering if your daughter ever got new Angels?? I loved looking at your thread where you start off with a few tiny plants, to a jungle, to just a small patch of sand. Excellent journaling!!!

Candy

Spices
01-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Hi Candy,

No, I don't have any more koi angels! I lost all of her angels. :sad:

I keep track of my maintenance program now that I learn NOT TO LOSE FISH. :) It helps to keep a journal. ;)

**Angie**