PDA

View Full Version : valves for connection airline to PVC??

flyfishfordiscus
01-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Hello,

Just wondering where all you guys who run an air pump through PVC pipe get youir valves to connect the airline to the PVC. Can you guys give me a few suggestions, model numbers, or pictures? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

John

moik
01-01-2006, 10:05 PM
I am in the process of setting up a PVC manifold like the one you are mentioning.I seen in another post it says Kensfish.com So I went on the site and looked under "Air supplies" and the valves are there. There are three types and the only differrence is the levers have a excess air blow off thumb screw .Make sure you buy the thread tap also. This is the cheapest place that I seen. Good Luck with your project.

diablocanine
01-02-2006, 12:17 AM
http://www.jehmco.com/PRODUCTS_/HARDWARE_/Air_Accessories/air_accessories.html

susankay1
01-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Hello,

Just wondering where all you guys who run an air pump through PVC pipe get youir valves to connect the airline to the PVC. Can you guys give me a few suggestions, model numbers, or pictures? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

John
Aquatic Ecosystems

flyfishfordiscus
01-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Thanks for all the help guys. I see exactly what I'm looking for at jehmco. I appreciate all the speedy replies.

John

Dkarc@Aol.com
01-02-2006, 12:55 AM
I use nipple fittings and airline, no valves...I normally dont need to adjust the flow of the air into the tank...I control that with the airstones.

-Ryan