PDA

View Full Version : GROUP ORDER IN NEW YORK CITY/LONG ISLAND

DISCUS USA
01-24-2006, 06:14 PM
I am considering ordering again from FranK @ GOLDMOUNTAINDISCUS.COM wanted to see if anyone else out here wants to get anything from Frank.. he sells quality discus and am now a repeat customer i am sure you too will be satisfied with GOLD MOUNTAIN DISCUS ..

I work from home and can recieve the box from FED EX always no problem,, then for those of you on Long Island you can easily come pick up from me here or i can possibly meet you in Jamaica Queens by Long Island Rail Road train stop .. the E train leaves you right where Jamaica LIRR train stop is ,,

All money should be sent directly to Frank and not to me,,shipping is $85 and (two way split is $42.50) (3 way split $28) (4 way split $21) the more the better..

Let me know asap i want to be ready to go by this friday or monday morning the latest .. on monday morning ill order reguardless so check out his website and see whats available..

dealrfc@verizon.net

Hector ..

crazy4discus
01-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Nice Hector!!! I also got in an order from Frank also... Mines won't come intil the 16th of Feb though because its an anniversary gift from my Gf and she doesn't want me to get it intil the day befor our anniversary which is the 17th.. After the fishes come in and i put them in there tank i got to leave them for the weekend... Spending time with the gf in the Bay area.... My little brother has to watch over them and feed them for me lol... Well i hope you get people to order with you so you can save on shipping!!!

sidra
01-24-2006, 08:21 PM
When are you thinking on doing this Hector?

Kristen

DISCUS USA
01-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Hi Sidra.. i see u are on long island.. i dont have car so you can come over and i pass you your fish here anytime that day..

but theres 2 different people out in city area that if agree we will meet in front of madison square garden to split order there..

i prefer pick up cause more people means more fish and i only got two hands lol..

let me know asap Sidra so we can proceed ..

Hector..

sidra
01-24-2006, 08:45 PM
How soon are you looking to order?

DISCUS USA
01-24-2006, 08:57 PM
As soon as possible this week or for jan 31 tuesday coming up..

sidra
01-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Too soon for me...my QT tank needs a complete re-seal and I can't do it this weekend. If you ever do this again, please post a message again.

Thanks though!

DISCUS USA
01-24-2006, 09:14 PM
how long you wanna wait,,im in no hurry..

sidra
01-24-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure. I'm nervous about re-sealing for the first time and may just replace the tank. I really don't want to hold you up, so if you've already got other people to go in on it, go ahead. But I may be interested in the future.
I saw your post and got all excited because I've seen some nice pics of his fish on the forum.

Thanks,
Kristen

Klo
01-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Hi Hector & all,

I want to order too.
I would like to meet you in front of MSG? is it okay?
When will you all oder the fish
I haven't send anything to Frank.
It probably take me few days to do it

DISCUS USA
01-25-2006, 09:36 AM
I have changed my mind and decieded not to go all the way to meet in front of madison square garden.. its just too much hastle to save few bucks on shipping,, plus my train fare from long island to west 34 street comes out to $15 round trip for me..it dont make sense ,,

However i will still deliver at the Jamaica Queens spot over at SUPTHIN BLVD & JAMAICA AVE ,,the E train leaves you right in front of there..

Serious only please contact me if still interested.. dealrfc@verizon.net

hector,,ny..

ChienHsu
01-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi! Hector:

Why it always to do this to me? I was plan to split the order with anyone around NYC and no one replied. Then, I went down to NJ and purchase some discus. Now, my wife says "NO more". I guess I have to wait for a while before I can add more in my collection.

Chien

DISCUS USA
01-25-2006, 11:35 AM
Sorry Chein..lol.. just keep new fish in trunk of your car ,,lol,, your wife wont look in there..

Anyhow i may wait alittle see if others interested in joining order,,but cant wait too long cause fish dont tend to stay in tank at Franks,,i may wait another week to place order..

Hector,,

lauren0626
01-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi! Hector:

Why it always to do this to me? I was plan to split the order with anyone around NYC and no one replied. Then, I went down to NJ and purchase some discus. Now, my wife says "NO more". I guess I have to wait for a while before I can add more in my collection.

Chien

Hi Chien,
Who said no one replied to your post? I was the first one who jumped in but no reply from you since. Where in NJ did u buy your discus from?
Lauren

lauren0626
01-25-2006, 12:23 PM
Sorry Chein..lol.. just keep new fish in trunk of your car ,,lol,, your wife wont look in there..

Anyhow i may wait alittle see if others interested in joining order,,but cant wait too long cause fish dont tend to stay in tank at Franks,,i may wait another week to place order..

Hector,,
Hi Hector,
I just replied to your message on another forum. Please keep me posted. I perfer the fish to arrive on Saturday morning, so I can pick them up at your place during the day. Can u send me your address because I need to mapquest it to see if you are too far from me. You may send it to laurentan@msn.com.
Thanks,
Lauren

DISCUS USA
01-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi Lauren.. good you sound like you not playing you want to get this order :)

Ill pm you my address Lauren..

Anyone else interested in getting in on order pm me..still not too late.. but get at me asap looks like target arrival is saturday..

The more people the cheaper shipping is ,,so far its Lauren and me..

Hector..

ChienHsu
01-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi! Lauren:

Sorry I was checking my mailbox and forgot to check the thread. The place I bought the discus is in Bayville NJ. It is around the exit #80 of Garden State Parkway. Here is the info:

Jack Yuan

3 Benjamin St

Bayville,NJ 08721

Phone:732-7796867

Chien

DISCUS USA
01-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Chein im sure Jack thanks you for the big old plug in middle of my thread,, please next time advertise on your own thread .. besides i no longer deal with that seller so its not like im going to get into a car go over there get fish myself to save on shipping.. :)

Im trying to get people to join in my order for Quality Discus ,,

Lauren i emailed you my info..thanks..

Anyone else its not too late.. pm me..

lauren0626
01-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Sorry Chien, I put you in trouble...
Sorry Hector...

DISCUS USA
01-25-2006, 05:02 PM
No problemo.. :P

Ok new target arrival day is for ****Saturday of Febuary 4 **** .. gives you other people interested time to send Frank money and get your order straight with him..

I will be delivering in Jamaica Queens on that date but thats as far as i go,,

Ill be on street level of E train and stop is called SUTPHIN BLVD also the J/Z train also leaves you at SUTPHIN BLVD .. THE E and J/Z merge at SUTPHIN BLVD so whatevers more convienient for you..

Anyone else pm me theres still time .. the more people the cheaper we pay shipping each ..

So far theres Lauren ,John and Me.. We each pay $28 ,, 1 more person and 4 way cut is $21 each :)

Hector..

GottaBeKiN
01-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Hello Hector sent you email.

DISCUS USA
01-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Ok still the order is going down for arrival next saturday Febuary 4 .. box should get here by 10-11 am i get to Jamaica Queens at either 11:30 am or 12 :30 pm depending on what time box gets here..

Anyone interested please pm me ASAP let me know you are serious about getting in on order,,

Reguards
Hector ,, NY..

BTW >So far its Lauren and Me 100% in on order,, so shipping is at $42.50 currently between 2 of us ..another person and price goes down to $28 .. the more the merrier.. :)

lauren0626
01-29-2006, 11:20 PM
People in New Jersey if you are interested I can pick up the fish from Hector's place and then bring them back home with mine. You can come to pick up your fish at my place I'm located in Perth Amboy, NJ 08861. This way you save a trip to the city and the toll.
Lauren

DISCUS USA
01-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Still time available to get in on order,,so far its 2 way split for shipping,,$42.50 each ,,one more person and you pay $28,,

Lauren stated she will gladly pick up fish from me and bring back fish to NEW JERSEY where you would have to pick up from her place ..

Deadline is this Thursday night ,,ARRIVAL of fish is SATURDAY FEBUARY 4..

PM me any questions..

DISCUS USA
02-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Todays last day to get in on order..

PM me if still interested..

Hector NY..