PDA

View Full Version : My first tank reseal!

sidra
02-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Well, I finally did it....I resealed my empty 29 Wednesday night, let it sit for two days and last night put it in the bathtub and left it full of water over night. Was fine this morning so I filled 'er up! So far, so good!:scared:

It's got air bubbles all over the glass still....

Kristen

sidra
02-04-2006, 05:49 PM
This is what's going in it....right now they're in their bunk beds, but the leopard is mad it's not a triple. LOL

sidra
02-04-2006, 05:50 PM
My assistant fish-keeper was checking out the pumps for me...

sidra
02-04-2006, 05:51 PM
He says the pumps are A-OK!

Kindredspirit
02-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Looks Good Kristen!! Good for you~ Love your cat too!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_20.gif

Marie~

Kenny's Discus
02-04-2006, 07:49 PM
Krysten - I wonder how much your assistant fish-keeper charge per hour cause I might be interested in hiring him/her, on a part-time basis of course.

:-)

Kenny

sidra
02-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Kenny,
He used to work for free....but then my mom was visiting last weekend and fed him bacon, chicken, cheese, etc all weekend and he has gotten quite expensive! Maybe the addition of three new discus put him over the edge, who knows! LOL

He does still babysit the discus for free. In fact, most nights he gets on the chair next to the 75 gallon, puts his nose up to the glass and all the discus come over and stare at him. Then he walks away which seems to frustrate them. It's pretty funny.

Kristen

Kenny's Discus
02-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Krysten - no I think he's currently on strike or something lol.......maybe asking for better benefits/pay.

BTW I always have NY steak in my fridge just so you know lol.

Have fun with your juveniles. They're very nice looking.

Kenny

sidra
02-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Perhaps you are right, Kenny. Look......I caught him sleeping on the job!

lauren0626
02-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Hi Kristen,
What a cute fish sitter you have there! I have two ragdoll cats and both of them helped to settle the new fish today. I was gonna post their pictures but had a second thought that this is a fish forum. lol...
I live in Harbortown in Perth Amboy. Don't buy any more new fish because my pair is getting very close to raise the fry. lol...
Lauren