PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! boys!

korbi_doc
02-05-2006, 12:45 PM
:shocked: :shocked: Whoa boys!! I've a 37g beside my pc with 2 yellow female discus & 4 bristlenose plecos, 3 males, 1 very small gal... well today there is a major war going on between the 2 bigger Boys, been goin' at it for awhile, then the 3rd guy pops in...& of all things!!! THE 2 GIRLS!! Discus that is, go over & nose in between'm, in spite of my admonition to MYOB!! :crazy: sure don't want them hurt...had not seen this pleco behavior so aggressive before, guess they want this one little gal to "get in on!!";) Ok, so I took the largest guy out, now have to see if the other 2 boys will continue the aggression, lol...

Tad
02-05-2006, 12:49 PM
I attribute all the behavioral issues due to the move from Jersey to Tennessee :D ,

Tad :p

traco
02-05-2006, 01:03 PM
And here I thought it would be pics of your horses with that heading.:(

I've got 2 big BN pleco males in my discus tank that have the line drawn right down the middle of the tank. Of course, a piece of driftwood is right in the middle so there is squabbling over that sometimes.

korbi_doc
02-05-2006, 02:36 PM
I attribute all the behavioral issues due to the move from Jersey to Tennessee :D ,

;) Hey there my "incorrigible buddy"!! Nice to hear fromya! So, whatdya think? Are they scared of the big move?? Korbi dog is already having separation anxiety with all the packing & changes now that I'm not working...she enjoyed being spoiled by the vet crews in the different hospitals, lol..the horses & the panther bird don't give a cr@#, & the discus seem unperturbed....guess I'll just havta get a psychiatric consult & talk with these plecos...lol....

Barb, sorry no horse pics right now....as for the fish, wish it were that easy, probably tank too small...later I'll get'm bigger digs!! lol...As for the horses, a new barn, almost done, whoopie!!! Then the fencing & I can book!!!!! :D

Tad
02-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Who me "incorrigible"? :D ,

Well Dottie,
I think Your about to see some breeding action by the Plecos..just think :confused: , let them multiply and no more tank cleaning LOL...

I can't believe that your not all settled in by now..... they say things move slower the more South you go LOL!!!!!

Good to cya to,