PDA

View Full Version : I'm planning a vacation!

AmberC
02-08-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm so excited. We are going to try to go to Hawaii for 7 nights in June. I lived there for 5 yrs. We moved (my parents were military) right when my senior year started (to go to Quantio Va! YUCK!) I haven't been back since. I cant wait. We really need a vacation and now I'm gonna go with my own family and I can show my hubby all the cool things that tourists dont know.. the things only people who live there know. The cool trails to hike, the uncrowded beaches etc.

I cant wait!

AADiscus
02-08-2006, 05:59 PM
That sounds like fun Amber. We love to travel and haven't really travel for vacation in a couple years. Last place we went was Cabo San Lucas, MX. If you ever get a chance, GO!!!!!!!! It is a blast.

AmberC
02-08-2006, 09:30 PM
That sounds like fun Amber. We love to travel and haven't really travel for vacation in a couple years. Last place we went was Cabo San Lucas, MX. If you ever get a chance, GO!!!!!!!! It is a blast.

Cool! When we lived in Wa still we drove down to NEW Mexico to visit my grandparents. We went to White Sands. That was AWESOME! This was at the beginning of my pregnancy with my second daughter tho and I threw up the whole 28 hr drive UGH!!!! We drove straight thru on the way there and my poor husband only got about an hour break because I just could not drive.

Kindredspirit
02-08-2006, 09:55 PM

Angela~seems like everyone is going there! I just had some good friends return from there and they loved it!! I hear it is beautiful!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_11_2.gif

Amber~ Everytime I type your name, I think of my daughter as that is her name too! Whatz your middle name?? Hers is Marie~ So is mine actually....my real name is Dawn... but I go by Marie on line and at work, and Dawn at home... strange huh? Have fun in Hawaii, woman!!! Thanks for the digi tips too!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_27_5.gif

Marie~

AmberC
02-08-2006, 10:08 PM
lol I'm Amber Christina. Its not that common of a name. I meet other Ambers here and there, but just not that often. I like my name tho. I never did as a kid, but I do now lol.
No prob on the tips.
And I KNOW I'm gonna have a blast :D