PDA

View Full Version : Come On All...

Barb Newell
02-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Send me your votes.. for the February Forum Angel. We have some great gift donations.... vote!!

Barb :)

Barb Newell
02-23-2006, 12:50 PM
I've only got 6 votes in for this month.. for those that vote, you need to re-vote each month.

Barb

Jarrod
02-23-2006, 01:25 PM
I've only got 6 votes in for this month.. for those that vote, you need to re-vote each month.

Barb
Not sure if I voted or not..:confused: Did I vote Barb???
Thanks
Jarrod

Timbo
02-23-2006, 01:45 PM
vote early and often :)

Jarrod
02-23-2006, 02:09 PM
vote early and often :)

I thought you could only vote once and for one person only...or am I wrong in that?
Jarrod

marilyn1998
02-23-2006, 03:09 PM
Ok, I am dumb. How do you vote??? PM Barb???

cobaltblue
02-23-2006, 03:53 PM
me too barb, did i vote for feb or jan the last time....cant remember?

Barb Newell
02-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi, yes Jarrod you did vote this month, thank you. You can vote each month either for the same person, or for someone else.

Each month we'll start fresh.... we'll have a new vote, new nominations, and a new forum angel so you can vote each month for your forum angel (nominees do not carry over from month to month). When I announce the winner for February (first week of March), send me your vote for our March Angel by Private Message -- one nomination per person/ month. The monthly winner is the person who has the most votes.

Chris ... you voted in January, but have not sent me your vote for February yet. Our February Angel will win these amazing chocolates that Frank so generously donated :)

Next month is February and that means Valentine's Day. So keeping with LOVE theme for February I am going to donate a 3 pound box of Mrs. Field's Chocolates to next Month's Angel.
Frank

http://forum.simplydiscus.com//showthread.php?t=46114&page=8

Moderators cannot be nominated for the Forum Angel.

Barb

Barb Newell
02-23-2006, 04:12 PM
Now I've got some votes coming in... keep them coming.

Barb :)