PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium software

Jazz
03-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that there's new software available for the management of your tanks. I've been using the french version of this software since 2003 and I think it's just great. The company just came out with the english version. You can download a FREE DEMO version of this software to try it out.
Anyone interrested can PM me and I'll gladly give you the URL link.

Jazz

CAGE-RATTLER
03-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Why not just post the link here?

Cosmo
03-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Good question Cage :D Only two answers come to mind... Jazz being new to the forum doesn't know how to post a link using the URL tool, or there's something more to it than a fee demo :confused:

Welcome to Simply Jazz. In the tool bar at the top of the editor you'll see what looks like a globe with two links of a chain... click on that and you'll get a pop up window that allows you to type the URL in and it creates the link for you :)

Jim

Jazz
03-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi Cosmo, thanks' for the infos.
And by the way, there's no catch, If you try it and you like it, you can buy it.
It's just that this software is so practical and very user-friendly that I tought people should be aware that such a product exists.
here's the link :http://www.aquariogest.net

Have a nice day

Jazz

Riche_guy
03-06-2006, 01:40 AM
I was about to download the trial version and my anti-spyware detected spyware within this program. Please beware.

rayw
03-06-2006, 02:17 AM
I'd like to see an application/software that can tie together with certain hardware that can detect water parameters and adjust as needed.

example - water temp dropped below a certain degree, adjust the heaters to compensate,
PH drop below or rise above a certain level, make the appropriate adjustments to stablize,
or nitrates above a certain ppm, kick off an automated wc.
etc.

that would be sweet.

sleonard
03-06-2006, 02:38 AM
I know nothing about this company but I ran across thier website and bookmarked it for future reference. I think I also saw them referenced on a links page here at Simply. Automated Aquariums (http://www.automatedaquariums.com/index.htm)