PDA

View Full Version : My New Camera.....!!

Kindredspirit
03-10-2006, 01:00 AM
I have but a few pictures to share, nothing real important as I was just practicing and I am not very good with this camera ~ yet....

This is my daughter, Amber ~ 15 years ago ~ that hangs over our fireplace ~ Once I start snapping I can not seem to stop, isnt that right, Candy?

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_10.gif

Kindredspirit
03-10-2006, 01:04 AM
This potrait is one of my favorite ~ my folks lived for 20 years in Saudia Arabia as my dad built the Airport in Jeddah, So our house is pretty much a lot of this ........*******.. i so can not think of the word as I am hella tired...but you get the point!

Kindredspirit
03-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Not sure how I did this but it is different ~

Kindredspirit
03-10-2006, 01:11 AM
This is Raja, our Siberian Huskey ~ sticking his head thru the cat door that leads to the garage! He has been doing that for years and never got stuck....yet!

Thanks guys for checking them out!

Jarrod
03-10-2006, 04:36 AM
Marie Raja reminds me of our siberian my wife and I had...Silver was his name..our son found him as a stray pup down in Carmel Valley CA when we lived in Watsonville...was a wonderful dog...was sad to have to have him put down at about 14 yrs old...thanks for bringing some of my memories of him to me.
Jarrod

Bainbridge Mike
03-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Hi Marie:

Nice pictures~! We are a two-dog family. Rocky Road is our 1 year old chocolate lab and Lucy is our beloved sheppard/mix pound puppy. Show us more pictures as you practice with your new camera.

Take care,
Mike

AmberC
03-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Looks good Marie! LOVE the one of Raja with his head thru the door! Aren't they hilarious!
Amber

White Worm
03-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Funny pic of the dog in the cat door. He probably thinks it is a dog head door. No cat getting through there with his big ole head fillin it up! lmao. Great looking pup Marie!

JMArtist
03-14-2006, 05:52 PM
You still pushing that Discus picture Honey???

steve.ryall
04-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Hi Marie,

I like the picture of the Arab lady. I too have lived in Saudi Arabia, I have been through Jeddah Airport many times, its quite a place.

Did you ever live there too, be interested to swap stories.

Regards

Steve

Sindhu
04-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi Marie,
what camera do you have at the moment? I am thinking of getting a new one myself. Would love to hear your opinion about it. Am confused as there's so many in the market at the moment.

Rgds
Sindhu

Kindredspirit
04-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Marie,

I like the picture of the Arab lady. I too have lived in Saudi Arabia, I have been through Jeddah Airport many times, its quite a place.

Did you ever live there too, be interested to swap stories.

Regards

Steve

Hey Steve~

No I never made it to Saudi ~ we were to go once as my ex was going to work with my Dad over there ~ Use to be the first 95k was tax free ~ I was pregnant at the time and I was to pop over to England when the time came as the baby could not be born there ~ We had packed and sent many items over ahead of us ~ to my folks who were already there and we were pretty excited ~

But then my Dad had a heart attack! And of course came home ~ So, no I never made it there ~ I do know quite a bit about the people and customs however ~ my folks were there close to 15 ~ 20 years! I have lived in Okinawa ~ France ~ Virginia ~ Colorado ~Illinois ~ and now Cali!
So you have been? Very K00L, Steve! I have only seen pictures of the airport as well!

So ~ tell me whatcha know!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_3_17.gif

Kindredspirit
04-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi Marie,
what camera do you have at the moment? I am thinking of getting a new one myself. Would love to hear your opinion about it. Am confused as there's so many in the market at the moment.

Rgds
Sindhu

Hey Sindu! How are you? I have a Cannon Power Shot A470....I love it! I still do not know how to use it very well but I am getting there!! There are quite a few on the market ~ if you go to this Section I know that some incl Al have posted a thread on cameras as well ~ Good Luck!

hth!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_14_13.gif

Sindhu
04-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Hi Marie,
been in the Himalayas for the last 2 weeks. Really miss the place but getting there is a real hassle. Caught a cold with the difference of temperature an the dust in N.Delhi didn't help either.

Checked the web on camera reviews but am still confuse, so asking owners for their comments. Will check here again for more info. Thanks.

Sindhu