PDA

View Full Version : New K-9

AADiscus
03-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Thought I would share a picture of our new K-9 dog here at work. I know there is quite a few of you who really like dogs out there. This guy is hugh. His name is sero. He was bought and shipped to the US from Germany. Actually got to see him do testing on old cars today. It's amazing what they can smell and detect.

pcsb23
03-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Angela,

What a belter of a dog. German Shepherds are my favourite, I've got one from German stock too! His father was an agility champ, mines called Benji, and his favourite game is finding things too! Sero has a real good face, looks to be about 2 to 2 and half years old?? Gorgeous colour.

Its great to watch them work, you can tell how much they enjoy it too, always got their tail going.

Thanks for sharing,

traco
03-17-2006, 07:17 PM
Beautiful markings on him. And I love the intense look in his eyes to offscreen.

alpine
03-17-2006, 07:59 PM
" Actually got to see him do testing on old cars today. It's amazing what they can smell and detect."
What are you all using him for ?
Angela , he looks very nice .
A german lady up the street has two of them and does some kind of BITE protection training . They are very nice looking dogs. There is a farm close by that has a trainer and many shepperds from Germany for all kinds of competition. Thay have German Shepperds and Morgan horses.

roberto.

AADiscus
03-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Roberto,

I work for law enforcement. He is a dog officer. lol He will be doing all kinds of things. His main thing is drugs. However, he will do all kinds of things. He is approx. 18 mos old. He just got out of training and will be on the streets next week.

Terrybo
03-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!

Terry

JMArtist
03-17-2006, 10:52 PM
Dog's are my favorite people, he's absolutely beautiful.
I'm sure he'll do his job well. Be good to that pup.

Ardan
03-18-2006, 06:51 AM
He looks great.:)
Ardan

AADiscus
03-18-2006, 09:12 AM
JM....I am not an officer so I won't have to handle him or anything like that. I just get to play with him when he's in the office.

Kweenshaker
03-18-2006, 09:23 AM
He is beautiful!!!

wolfbane
03-18-2006, 10:24 AM
There's no happier dog than one with a job to do! Good Boy!

korbi_doc
03-18-2006, 10:31 AM
There's no happier dog than one with a job to do! Good Boy!

:D Boy, that is the truth!!!!!!!! Enjoy!! Dottie ;)

AmberC
03-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Awww What a cutie! I'm sure he is just going to love his new job!! Thanks for sharing that with us! We used to have a german shepard. He was my moms dog (he attached to her). His name was King of the Black Fortune. King for short.

KGTIII
03-18-2006, 08:58 PM
Good looking dog!
I am sure there will be a few people in his career that won't think... ah...."CUuuuute puppy!" LOL
I love German sheperds.. my friend had our police dog.. (BOOZER... not sure I will share why a police dog had that name! LOL) but he was the greatest dog. I have a BRAIN DEAD Rottweiler...... his parents are in Germany and worth some bucks... I didn't know the great deal I got on Rommel was NO BRAIN included! LMAO... just kidden he is a great dog..really gentle and mellow.. the most aggression he shows is when he is happy to see me and does a "POODLE SPIN" in happiness! he is retiring from breeding with this last batch of puppies we sold, course I am not sure he will be all that happy about it!;) LMAO his puppies were sold before they were even here and we bred him this last time for a waiting list.. HUGE beautiful SCAREY as heck looking FLYING MORON... He does his job well as not too many people approach me when I am walking with him... or would they approach my house to find out he could really care less if you robbed us... just feed and pet him on your way out! LOL
THANKS for sharing! Let us know how he does in his new job.
Karen