PDA

View Full Version : Ice Age 2

AmberC
03-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Comes out tomorrow. Whos going to see it? I wanted to take the girls.. it looks funny, but now Megan is sick :(

Amber

cobaltblue
03-31-2006, 12:55 AM
For sure, me and my 4 girls will all go see it saturday. (my wife is one of my girls).

ps. i have a megan too....she is 6.

CAGE-RATTLER
03-31-2006, 01:05 AM
Actually our local drive in has its opening this weekend with a triple feature of Curious Gearge, Ice Age 2 & Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and we plan on going saturday night.

I love the Drive In's and i believe this is the last one in operation in Maryland.

We pack a cooler and take our own food (but i usually buy a pizza and popcorn from the concession stand). We either sit in the truck or throw a mattress in the back to lie on or take lawn chairs and sit outside. They have a playground there as well in case the kids get bored.

AmberC
04-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Chris,
Three girls! Thats what my husband is afraid of lmao! I've got two sisters, my hubby says he doesn't want to end up like my dad lol. Megan is a great name. I mentioned that one and he loved it right away. It was the name of a little girl I used to baby sit for. She was just the sweetest little baby!

Cage,
That sounds cool. I'm in Maryland a lot because my parents are in annapolis. My dad is retired marines and he got a job in baltimore. How was the triple feature? I've never been to a drive in. I would like to one day.

Amber

diskboy
04-08-2006, 09:35 AM
i want to see it but moms budget has been pretty tight till we get the settlment with my dads comp.

CAGE-RATTLER
04-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Unfortunately we never made it last weekend ............ got tied up with some other things.

We were hoping to go this weekend .......... but its been raining.

Not sure if the triple feature will still be there next weekend or not.

Here is a link to the drive in ............. you have to go sometime when your in town. Theres not many drive ins left in the states and we almost lost this one a year or so ago.

http://www.giantoutdoorscreen.com/

I love it when they have specials and everyone comes out in theyre antique cars.

AmberC
04-08-2006, 10:24 AM
diskboy.. good luck with all of that!

Cage.. thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out. See I like coming up there cause I have free babysitters! Those grandparents need tons of alone time with the grandkids. Bonding time!!!! lol! I'm sticking to that!

Amber

Cosmo
04-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Drive-in movies are great, both if you're single :D , or you have young children... unfortunately they seem to be pretty rare around here these days.

When my kids were young (many many years ago lol ), we'd take the middle seat out of the mini van and they could play & watch the movie... or just sleep :p Sure beat taking them into a theater where they had to stay still and quiet :)

Jim

Spices
04-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Took my 11 year old to see Ice Age 2, and she loved it (me too). :) This is when she got sick with a fever of 104 F! (YIPES) **A**

sidra
04-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Cage! You still have drive-ins?!?! I'm jealous. That was always so much fun on a warm summer night.

We saw Ice Age Saturday night and was great. Ok, so no kids yet...just us big kids....my boyfriend and his parents went to dinner and then to the movies. One wild Saturday night I tell ya. LOL

Kristen