PDA

View Full Version : LONG BEACH,CA ANYONE SELL DISCUS AROUND THERE

DISCUS USA
03-31-2006, 09:10 PM
Im heading out to Cali at end of April and am wondering if people sell discus by LONG BEACH airport vicinity .. any info is appreciated ,, thanks ahead of time guys n gals..

Hector NYC..

Alan
03-31-2006, 11:42 PM
Take the 405 go south. Exit Harbor and go north. You're going to find No. 1 Tropicals off McFadden and Harbor. It's one of the okay LFS here in So. Cal. Hopefully, they have good stock at the time.

DISCUS USA
04-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Thanks Alan .. i really really appreciate it,, i might end up going to that pet shop but can guaranttee wont buy anything from lfs there..

I d like to check out a breeder or importer in that LONG BEACH ,CALIFORNIA airport vicinity.. anyone know of a good spot out there?? thanks again Alan.. :)

Alan
04-02-2006, 02:25 AM
A good breeder/importer in the So Cal area? None that I've experienced with. Sad, huh? I see a seller in aquabid that live in Rosemead. I haven't had the chance to buy anything from him though. If you return via San Francisco, I believe there are more importers there.

I know how most people in this forum feel about LFS's. But So Cal has the better LFS selling discus. Some are even reasonably priced. One of them is what I mentioned in my previous post. I've been there myself. Haven't bought anything from them but I know someone from this forum has and he is happy with his purchase.