PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get large Hai-Feng....

korbi_doc
04-01-2006, 10:07 AM
:D I'd like to find the Hai-feng super bits in the large 1kg (2.2#) containers...red & blue... anyone know who might have them??? TIA Dottie

Discusgeo2
04-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Dottie I have never seen the Super Bit's in the Kilo containers and I use to resell Hai Feng foods. They have been making changes in their wholesale division and my distributor is no longer a distributor but I will check on them for you.

korbi_doc
04-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks Discusgeo, would like to find'm....have a blue, & the red kilo containers, almost empty...so I know they do make'm...Mary had some I think, but she's out of business now....

CliffsDiscus
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
You may want to phone them. The last time I deal with them they were located in Hayward, California. Ask for Maria, she is or was Hai-Feng distributor and
can tell you which store nearest to you that will carry this product. I have seen large containers of fish food from Hai-Feng but they
were for other types of fish.food. I only have received small sample size and the super bit size containers from Hai-Feng as these were for
fish clubs distribution and to my customers.

Cliff

Discusgeo2
04-05-2006, 05:23 AM
Cliff AS OF AUGUST 05, 2005, OCEAN RICH SUPPLY INC. LOCATED IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA, IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO DISTRIBUTE OR SELL PRODUCTS FROM HAI FENG FEEDS CO., LTD. They were my source also.

korbi_doc
04-05-2006, 08:28 AM
:D Cliff, I did call out there, don't know if it was the same place, but a young lady did tell me they did not have the lg containers & did'nt know where to get'm....
Discusgeo, Gabe at Wattley's in Miami was the one who started me on Hai Feng, wonder if he would know.....still looking..... thanks, Dottie

04-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Just have Gabe send you a box. If you sweet talk him he might do it!

susankay1
04-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Just have Gabe send you a box. If you sweet talk him he might do it!
If he does, send me a box too!!!! I switched to Omega One Color Pellets, they eat them just as well and I soak them in a vitamin liquid to soften them up first.

Spices
04-13-2006, 01:39 PM
The Omega Super Color Flakes and/or Pellets are very good replacements in lieu of Hai Feng foods. Results of fish colors are splendid (especially if you feed both food products). ;)

Sorry, but I too do not see the Hai Feng foods in larger sizes, only packets in grams (30 grams I think).

*Angie*