PDA

View Full Version : New 55 is ALMOST ready to get set up

Jarrod
04-02-2006, 06:40 PM
LOL...When I say almost I mean the back and bottom are painted...I got the 29 gal moved and refilled...did this even with fish in it..basically that one equated to another MAJOR wc!...All the Sunshines in the 29 are still fat dumb and happy lol...wish I could say same about myself tho!..I don't know who got more stressed on this move...the fish..me or my poor wife! The new 55 is in place still without anything else in it as far as filters, heaters and such not to mention water or fish! Does the term MT come to mind??? lol..BUT and this is the large but...I will be filling it tomorrow and getting the filters and stuff put together, and since I have very little faith in the heaters that come in the tanks kits that they will be put in when they show up via fedex...lol..I got the 15 gal set back in place as well..it's still mt as well...so when I get the 55 filled and make damn sure I've got EVERYTHING where I want it and all my ducks in a row the 15 will be filled as well and filters fired up and maybe just maybe it will be an operational tank yet one more time! Lmao..you can bet I'm gonna get the pics taken and posted once I'm sure it's all how I want it and it's supposed to be!...when I say supposed to be to me that means with more DISCUS in them...lol:D :D :D

Kenny's Discus
04-02-2006, 07:19 PM
I dunno Jarrod but you're not talking to me there are you?

LMAO :-p

Keep us posted!

Kenny

Jarrod
04-02-2006, 07:59 PM
I dunno Jarrod but you're not talking to me there are you?

LMAO :-p

Keep us posted!

Kenny
ROFLMAO Kenny!!!!!!!!!!...well my friend not specifically lol...more like general conversation lines is all...lol...but NOW that YA mention it...lol...need I say more?...roflmao
Jarrod

Kenny's Discus
04-03-2006, 08:49 AM
ROFLMAO Kenny!!!!!!!!!!...well my friend not specifically lol...more like general conversation lines is all...lol...but NOW that YA mention it...lol...need I say more?...roflmao
Jarrod

No Jarrod...enough said...no more please...

LOL LOL LOL

Kenny

Jarrod
04-03-2006, 09:09 AM
ROFLMAO