PDA

View Full Version : SUNRISE TROPICALS NYC/LONG ISLAND GROUP ORDER

DISCUS USA
04-08-2006, 01:20 PM
I already paid for box of fish heading here on this Tuesday for arrival on Wednesday ,, wanted to know if anyone is interested in getting something from Tony @ http://www.sunrisetropicals.com forget the splitting half way thing i can let you order a few fish and you pay me $25 only for shipping..

Let me know asap,,you would have to pay TONY directly thru debit/credit card immediately so he can have the fish ready to bag on tuesday ..

The pick up point is here on Long Island ,Nassau County South.. my town is ISLAND PARK 11558.. i might be able to meet you NYC people at JAMAICA QUEENS ,,JAMAICA LIRR STOP also same spot is the E train and the stop is called SUPTHEN BLVD ..

Send me PM if you are serious ,, i dont like wasting time answering people not sure about joining order.. also i cannot meet further than JAMAICA QUEENS train stop but pick up here is not a problem at all..

DISCUS USA
AKA HECTOR NYC.. :)

lauren0626
04-08-2006, 06:24 PM
what are you getting from Tony? Can't wait to see the pics of the new arrivals.

DISCUS USA
04-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Lauren sent you a PM..

goheel
04-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Hector, what fish are you getting? just curious.

DISCUS USA
04-09-2006, 11:13 PM
ONLY $25 SHIPPING ,, almost too late.. pm me if seriously interested..

DISCUS USA
04-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Got the fish in and are currently being drip acclimated.. mann TONY from SUNRISE TROPICALS sent me some GEMS ..woo hoooo.. you guys in NYC/ LONG ISLAND shoulda get in on order but theres always next time.. hopefully soon.. tony if you read this THANKS for the hundredth time today..LOL.. you sellVERY GOOD stuff.. keep up good job.. :) :) :) :)

Stillwater Aquatics
04-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah Tony gets some nice stock in! Unfortunately, I usually show up the day before new stuff comes in lol :o

jon

goheel
04-12-2006, 04:41 PM
pics?

White Worm
04-12-2006, 05:03 PM
I've been trying to contact him and find out when his new orders come in because I too seem to have bad timing. I have to drive about an hour one way to his shop so I would like to plan it on the day a new shipment comes in so I can get some good picks. When he gets new shipments, he gets some great fish selections. I am looking to add some color to my collection (some reds, yellows, oranges, etc and it seems like he has the best local selection and this way I can hand pick myself.

Stillwater Aquatics
04-12-2006, 06:41 PM
I beleive Tony gets shipments 2 times monthly, but you need to get there very shortly after it arrives, because they go quickly.

lauren0626
04-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi Hector,
Did you post pics yet? Can't wait to be suprised!

vacardfan
04-14-2006, 12:36 AM
You know...I have been seriously thinking about placing an order from him for some leopards, but get nervous because I've been burned several times previously by others.

It would be great if I could find some other folks here in Virginia that would share shipping expenses. I'm chewing at the bit to get some "quality" fish.