PDA

View Full Version : I guess I can do it here

Spices
04-15-2006, 06:24 AM
I love those wilds for sure. They are genuinely shy and aggressive at moments. But their massive colors and body tonal adds some sort of imperialism when they swim and strut their stuff. ;)

Check'em out!

Spices
04-15-2006, 06:27 AM
To make it easy, I gathered all the jpeg images and coordinated it in a graphic program. I was wondering how so many folks downloaded photos in one thread without going over the 85-kilobytes limitation. Duhhh! (LOL)

Here's another shot of the tank at current.

Enjoy!

Spices
04-15-2006, 06:32 AM
I went back to the idea of having a plant in the tank. I've opted for waterlilies but for some odd reason, I want to put those waterlilies into a bigger and wider tank! They're just too nice to keep in an aquarium. I haven't yet thought it all out thoroughly, but... I gather I may remove them soon! Unfortunate for the discus, they love it (from day one)!

Spices
04-15-2006, 06:34 AM
I'm wild about wilds!!! :D

Spices
04-15-2006, 06:38 AM
Can't get any wilder than this. I just luv'dem Wilds!!! They're tooooo groovy! If you luv your WILDS, please post them here!

Have fun, yall!

Peace, Love, Flowers & Discus,
**Angie**

traco
04-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Angie, nice looking discus you've got and your tank looks good with that piece of driftwood and plants. In pic #2, is that a pond plant you have in there? Looked like it but wanted to know for sure as I've got a couple of them leftover from last year's mini pond I had going. Thought I could put them in the tank.

marilyn1998
04-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Angie,

gotta love those wilds!!! IF/when I get some more fish, it is gonna be wilds!

Kindredspirit
04-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Great Job Angie!! Your tank looks awesome!! Great title: "I'm Wild About My Wilds"!

Now make a video woman!

Marie ~ http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_10.gif

Spices
04-16-2006, 10:50 PM
Hi ya Marie & Barb! :wave: Thanks!

Barb, you had a pond plant from last year?????!!??? That's sooo cool. How did you stored it (from very frigid/cold temps)? What's the trick? I'd like to learn more about the waterlilies. They're gorgeous plants. It is my observation that they don't make very good aquarium plants but if one has a large sized tank, I guess it could be possible they do make good plants for an aquarium. I'm still working out the bugs in my setup.

Marie, I don't think they allow digital videos due to downloading restrictions. So, therefore, no good. Oh, well.

Regards,
*Angie*

By the way, I'm happy for your new fetch (discus), Marie. ;)

Spices
04-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Angie,

gotta love those wilds!!! IF/when I get some more fish, it is gonna be wilds!

Go for it! Go for it! Go for it! It's totally wild. No kidding. :D

*Angie*