PDA

View Full Version : Really could use some input

vacardfan
04-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Hey all,

I am reluctant to ask, because I dont want to offend anyone. But I am really nervous about placing a mail order. As with many of you I have been unable to locate any "quality" stock from the local fish shops(especially since reading the comments on this forum and have a pretty good idea of what to look for). I have placed an order for some discus from one place and really took a beating (both financially and with stock that died soon thereafter).
I certainly would appreciate good and bad experiences PM'ed to me so I could make a "more intelligent" choice as to where to make my purchase from. My intention is to find one or two sources where I can get enough fish to warrant the shipping. I'm really looking for small fish to grow out and have more interest in the Dragon Kings, LSS and Leopards. As a side note, I also breed L-183 Bristlenose plecos that I could also make available as compensation. And lastly, what is the difference between A, AA, and AAA grade discus.

Thanks to all in advance.

brewmaster15
04-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi,
I sent you a pM.. I'll help you if I can.

-al

Alight
04-21-2006, 10:43 PM
Al (Brewmaster) is the best. You can trust everything he says.

You are on your way to some great fish!

Al Light

brewmaster15
04-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Al!:)

-al

Ardan
04-23-2006, 06:06 AM
Sent you a pm.
I have some of Al's discus and they have been very healthy. I am very happy with them.:) :)
Shipping was great.
Fish are great and growing well.
Nice colors, nice shapes.:)
Expert advice too.:)

Ardan

brewmaster15
04-23-2006, 07:56 AM
Thanks Ardan,
Nice to hear you are happy with them!:) This time around I am offering the advice part:)

-al

Cosmo
04-23-2006, 09:25 AM
vacardfan,

Two great sources for you..

Al - aka Brewmaster15
Jack - aka Discus_KC

I've received fish from both and am a very very satisified customer :)

Jim

vacardfan
04-27-2006, 11:17 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the positive comments that I have received. It is greatly appreciated.

:) :) :) THANKS:) :) :)