PDA

View Full Version : Help! something wrong

eahkmh
04-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Well one of my leopards is dark, hiding in the upper corner of tank by himself. Just not acting right for couple days now. He will come out to eat and pick a little but not pig out like usual. Then back to hiding. His fins have been half clamped also. Breathing looks normal. All water params seem fine. Rest of fish seem fine. I thought i saw what looked like a couple long pieces of hair hanging off his top and bottom fins. Any suggestions?

Carol_Roberts
04-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Could be many things . . . is he being picked on? Bloated? Introduced any thing new that could have brought in a disease or anchor worms?

eahkmh
04-27-2006, 02:56 AM
No he does not get picked on at all. I have not added anything to the tank. Besides being dark, fins clamped, and not wanting to eat much i notice nothing else wrong. Just not sure what to do next, maybe wait for more symptoms? I noticed today that he will eat some fbs but will not touch the fbw anymore. He just blows on them and lets them go. I think I may add some epsom salt to rule any bloat type thing out. Oh, and i already did a large w/c today.

Carol_Roberts
04-27-2006, 04:03 PM
I'd get some metro on hand and continue to observe. If you see a long string of mucus hanging from his vent I would suspect intestinal falgellates and treat with metro. Turning dark and not eating can be symptoms of many things . . .