PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

supaflyz
05-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Hey guys I've been going aroudn this forum just reading the stuff about discus. It has alot of great information, and Im a beginner at discus hobby. Well I got started because my cousin gave me one of his discus to keep. I have a planted aquarium with neon tetras in them. To make it short, the discus I have look so pretty, I decided to buy some friends for it. Can you guys help me identified it because I really dont know. I bought 2 more discus, one is kind of orange with red lines going through it, kinda look like a maze. The other one is blue with brown lines, and I think it has 7 bars on its body, with a really dark one through its eyes. Oh yeah the blue one has a problem, my brother pick it out for me, and it has a broken thing on its fins. You know the one where it spike up on its back. I will try to take some pictures, but it wont be perfect because imma use a camera phone to take it.

bennyblanco
05-08-2006, 11:05 PM
well without pictures its hard to id a discus so when you can post so pictures and try to borrow a camera from a friend or family!!! good luck!!

supaflyz
05-08-2006, 11:58 PM
http://www.bluediscus.com/blue-discus.jpgwell I have borrow my brother digital cam but my usb somehow doesn't connect. I have tried to search on google for discus pics and i have found 2 pics. Mine is a lil bit darker than that yellow one. And my blue one is a little brighter then that one.

RyanH
05-09-2006, 12:06 AM
That's a blue turquoise and some sort of pigeon blood.

bennyblanco
05-09-2006, 12:09 AM
you dont need a usb cable you can use the memory card and put it in the computer and upload your pictures in to you computer unless you dont have the slot in your computer for the memory card!!:D :D

RyanH
05-09-2006, 12:13 AM
you dont need a usb cable you can use the memory card and put it in the computer and upload your pictures in to you computer unless you dont have the slot in your computer for the memory card!!:D :D

If he has a card reader on his computer....

supaflyz
05-09-2006, 12:18 AM
I did stick it in that slot, it wont come up with the pop up saying new device.

bennyblanco
05-09-2006, 12:33 AM
if you have a hp computer go to my computer,removable disk j if you dont have a hp dont know what to tell you!!!

supaflyz
05-09-2006, 01:16 AM
the suck part is I have a built computer, non brand computer.

Timbo
05-09-2006, 06:42 AM
non branded computers are usually the best ones :) i've built dozens of em.

supa, if you connect any other usb device to the jack, does the puter recognize it? or is it just the camera that goes unrecognized?

supaflyz
05-09-2006, 05:50 PM
i tried connecting my ipod, not working either.

Timbo
05-10-2006, 07:37 AM
if your ipod uses a usb connection, its prolly your usb port then - if everything else is ok with the comp and you are running windows xp.

you can get an addon usb plugin board for about $20-$30