PDA

View Full Version : What type of camera do you use?

Clay
05-15-2006, 02:35 PM
I fealt this is the place for this thread. I use a little Kodak easy share. I can never get good pictures with it. I think I need a higher resolution or higher megapixels on a new camera.

And this is so the wrong forum that I wanted this in. I wanted it in photgraphy..

AmberC
05-17-2006, 01:01 PM
I use a sony cybershot. I love it. BTW.. from what I understand.. MP's dont make the picture better.. only bigger. For my fish pictures I bring my mp's down to the email size and for pics I want to print I bring them to the ratio size of 3:2 but my camera goes up to 5.1 mp's

Amber

chompy
05-17-2006, 02:42 PM
I use a HP R818 Photo Smart, It has two macro settings one being for extreme close ups which I love for fish:D . Small little camera but I like it.

Ryan
05-17-2006, 04:04 PM
I use a Canon PowerShot S2. I love it because it takes good macro pics and because it has a 12x zoom that is amazing for outdoor shots. With patience and a steady hand I've managed to get some cool shots of my fish. I really want a Digital Rebel by Canon, but this one was only about half the price and it works for what I need right now.

Ryan