PDA

View Full Version : Anger Managment Problems??

discus2010
05-16-2006, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRetwtFSO8
watch the movie then you decide... pass it on

Ryan
05-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Please be aware that if you click the link, the video contains some pretty heavy language.

I don't think it's so much an anger management issue as it is an issue of being bullied. I think all the kids in the video need to grow up and show other people some respect. If someone asks you to quit messing with their stuff, and leave them alone, you shouldn't provoke it and then film it and post it online.

Just my $0.02.

Ryan

Greg Richardson
05-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Ryan. I don't agree.

Just my $0.02.

I think your $0.02 was worth much, much more.
Bullying is a worse problem then ever in schools these days as like everything else in society the envelope keeps getting pushed farther and farther.

Unfortunately I have something to back up both our messages in the article below.
The last paragraph that I have in bold I'm not saying all comes from this type of disrespect but my guess is 20% of it does.

That is 20% to much.

Junior High Students, Parents Stunned By Suicides

POSTED: 3:43 pm PDT May 16, 2006
UPDATED: 6:08 pm PDT May 16, 2006

KINGSTON, Wash. -- The suicides of two 14-year-old students shocked and saddened fellow Kingston Junior High School students and their families and led to a security scare on campus Tuesday, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

Over the weekend, a 14-year-old boy who attended the school hanged himself. Another boy was found hanged on Monday night, school officials and Kitsap County sheriff's deputies said.

Students told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News each boy has been the target of bullying and teasing at school.

After news of the first boy's death spread online, a girl who was a friend of his threatened to bring a weapon to school and shoot faculty or students, officials told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

The girl was expelled on Monday night. Sheriff's deputies and dogs from the Washington State Patrol searched students' belongings for weapons on Tuesday morning. No weapons were found.

On average, two young people in Washington state kill themselves every week and 14 young people try to kill themselves and are hurt seriously enough to require hospitalization, according to state officials.

Information about preventing suicide can be found at the Youth Suicide Prevention Program, a not-for-profit organization supported by the state Department of Health.