PDA

View Full Version : 90gallon tank, stand, canopy, lights for sale cheap!

Mike2685
05-26-2006, 01:05 AM
Hi guy's
my name is Mike. I am selling off my 90gallon tank with stand and canopy that has 3 fluoresent lights. I have been in the hobby for 14 years now but have to get rid of my tank because I am moving and the tank won't fit in the new place. I've had this setup for 2 years now. Stand and canopy are un-stained because thats how I wanted but still looks good. Light bulbs are for reef as I had live freshwater plants in there. Stand and canopy are made out of wood, I bought this whole set up a few years ago new from the pet store.

Tank measures: 48"Lx21"Hx18"W and the tank is glass. It has a few scratches towards the top of the tank but still looks great. I am asking a $100 for the whole thing, I just need to get rid of it. I don't have any pics at the moment as my digital camera is in storage do to me moving but if your in the L.A. area and would like to come see it please PM me or send an email to:
bpister5401@yahoo.com

By the way I am in L.A.,CA Whittier to be exact. So $100 gets you:

1. 90gal. Tank
2. Stand
3. Canopy
4. 3 Flouresent Light fictures and bulbs.

I also have a Wet-Dry fliter for sale that was used on the tank that has everything including the Rio return pump. This fliter is good up to 200gal. If interested in the fliter make me an offer. I don't expect much but don't wanna get burned either.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me:
bpister5401@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mike

crazy4discus
05-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Very good deal only if i lived closer. At this price this tank will sell fast...

Mike2685
05-26-2006, 01:48 AM
Very good deal only if i lived closer. At this price this tank will sell fast...

I really hope so. I don't wanna get rid of it but the new place just has no room. I have my 1 Golden Pair in a 20gal. I am sure it's a big difference for them as they had the whole 90gal. to them selfs with some Cardnial and Rummy Nose Tetras.

Thanks
Mike

wpegden
05-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Put it up on ebay, and it should sell for more than this (and as fast as pick for the auction). Craigslist is also good for these things.

GottaBeKiN
05-26-2006, 02:38 PM
If its still in good condition, you could probably get more for it.

Mike2685
05-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Thanks guy's for the comments. I was gonna put it up on ebay but needed to get rid of it soon.

Yes its still in very good condition, I just took the tank down this Tuesday. I already have a few people interested in it.

Thanks again
Mike