crash
05-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Please PM if you have any

Suzanne
05-30-2006, 10:57 AM
you should contact Bob at Upper Canada Discus

Moon
05-30-2006, 03:43 PM
I've seen Bob's eruptions (LOL), they have really nice colours and shape. Check him out at Upper Canada Discus.
Joe

yeomans
05-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Wow, you live so close to upper canada discus, look it up, the erruptions are amazing, I'm going to have to travel to Toronto from Halifax to visit. The grand champions are extreamly nice.

Timbo
05-31-2006, 07:50 AM
to echo the others...go see bob at upper canada. i have some of his grand champ babies and they are beautiful and healthy.

crash
05-31-2006, 08:14 AM
Where is bob :)
How far is he from toronto?
Amol

Timbo
05-31-2006, 10:47 AM
just outside of Barrie, about 90 mins or so depending on what part of toronto you start from.

http://www.uppercanadadiscus.com

AmazonRainbows
05-31-2006, 02:21 PM
Talking to Bob this weekend, the QT is just ending this weeks. Is inventory is at the higest point on what he have received. It's a good time to go net your own fish :)

Gold Mt Discus
05-31-2006, 11:04 PM
Please PM if you have any

The only Breeder/Exporter I am aware of who has "Super Eruptions" is Lawrence at Lucky Tropical. I believe one of your fellow Canadians imports from Lucky. Check around, he has pretty good fish and decent prices.

AmazonRainbows
06-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Talking to Bob this weekend

For the correection I have received a e-mail from Bob not talk to him. Sorry if this has been a source of missleading

yeomans
06-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Who in Canada imports from lucky tropical? josh

crash
11-26-2006, 01:53 PM
bump,
still looking for these.
thank you

Greg Richardson
11-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Did you contact Bob?

http://www.uppercanadadiscus.com/

crash
11-26-2006, 03:37 PM
he doesnt have any left.

Greg Richardson
11-26-2006, 04:34 PM
A suggestion.......

I'd find out when next shipment coming in.

One thing I have learned the hard way is settling for what was available then instead of waiting.

It has cost me a whole lot of $$$$$$$ and time which in my book is also $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It will take a few years just to recover from my mistakes.

Have pm with Bob in the past and read others accounts, also observed fish pictures of his stock.

Based on that you are VERY blessed imo to be with in driving distance to go hand pick from him.

Kenny's Discus
11-26-2006, 04:39 PM
A suggestion.......
Have pm with Bob in the past and read others accounts, also observed fish pictures of his stock.

Based on that you are VERY blessed imo to be with in driving distance to go hand pick from him.

I'll second that. I wish I lived within driving distance to Bob(Upper Canada Discus) too. Like Greg said, considered yourself very blessed and lucky.;)

Kenny

turkis
11-26-2006, 05:02 PM
bump,
still looking for these.
thank you

Bob should have a shipment coming from Wayne Ng in a week or two.
Mario

:D :D

Elite Aquaria
11-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Crash,

I agree 100% with Greg, contact Bob and see when he is getting his next shipment...Then wait.

I have been seeking spotted fish, Solid Red and Blue Diamonds since July and I am still waiting. These fish take so long to mature that it is worth being patient to get the best possible breeding stock.

JUST WAIT...and Buy yours from Bob. Hell I may just fly up there and pick some out myself.

Dan

crash
11-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Just spoke to bob.
the shipment is comming a week from wednesday.
He said in couple of weeks after that it will be ready for sale.

Greg Richardson
11-27-2006, 07:04 PM
With that time line in mind now go make your self some gift cards with Bobs info on them and get what you really want for Christmas instead of ........

Piece Of Crap
By Neil Young

Tried to save the trees
Bought a platsic bag
The bottom fell out
It was a piece of crap

Saw it on the tube
Bought it on the phone
Now you're home alone
It's a piece of crap

I tried to plug in it
I tried to turn it on