PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems?

AmberC
06-10-2006, 09:29 AM
Is anyone else having issues with the "new posts" button? A couple of days ago it started not working right for me. I am not sure if its just something with my computer tho.

When I click on New Posts.. it says There are no new posts ... click here to see posts from the past 24 hrs...

but there ARE new posts! And what is strange also is that I used to have a LOT of pms in my box. 32 to be exact. I deleted them out as I dont need them anymore and I'm down to 9 that I need to keep. Well when I click on New Posts.. it says I have 32 in my box.. but when I click on .. click here for posts in the past 24 hrs... it reverts to the 9 I have left.

Odd.....

Amber

Timbo
06-10-2006, 09:50 AM
hi amber

i believe it has something to do with your cookies. have you cleaned them up/changed the parameters/added or deleted a program that affects them...like a new spyware/adware/trojan program/firewall?

AmberC
06-10-2006, 11:08 AM
hi amber

i believe it has something to do with your cookies. have you cleaned them up/changed the parameters/added or deleted a program that affects them...like a new spyware/adware/trojan program/firewall?

Hmm.. perhaps my hubby did. I will check with him on that. Thanks Tim!

Amber

Ryan
06-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Amber,

Clear your cookies and your internet history, refresh the page, and try to re-login.

Ryan

Ryan
06-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Also, I think the PM total is for ALL your folders, not just your Inbox. Do you have any messages in your Outbox/Sent Items? These might be adding to the total.

Ryan

AmberC
06-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Also, I think the PM total is for ALL your folders, not just your Inbox. Do you have any messages in your Outbox/Sent Items? These might be adding to the total.

Ryan

I dont think thats it or it would say it on any page I open correct? When I come onto SD... its the main page and it says there are 9 pms in my box. Then I click New Posts and it says there are no new posts.. click here.. last 24 hrs.. and on THIS page it says 32 pms in the box and then I "click here" and it brings me all the posts and it says 9 pms in the box again. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_3.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYDUUS)

Amber

Ryan
06-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Everything's working fine here and on a test account I tried. I would try the internet history/cookies clearing and then refresh/re-login and see if that helps.

Ryan

AmberC
06-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Everything's working fine here and on a test account I tried. I would try the internet history/cookies clearing and then refresh/re-login and see if that helps.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan.. I'll try that :)

Amber